Ather 450S | Pre-book a dash of change

Hey folks!

The wait for our next showstopper in line is almost over!

More teasers are on the way. But that shouldn’t stop you from being one of the first to hit the roads on it.

Pre-book today to get on the priority delivery list.

Pre-orders are fully refundable.

7 Likes

How can someone pre-order something without knowing specifications? It’s not something of 500-600 rupees, people do research, compare with other available options then buy it, and you’re asking to pre-book without giving any details, IDC range and Price is not enough to convince.

22 Likes

That is why it is fully refundable

5 Likes

I think now we should lot before buying EV. Prices are more than normal IC engine vehicle. Low subsidy, no subscription hence high maintenance, high price of spare parts. Very important no petrol price hike.

6 Likes

Heard people complaining about refunds of booking on the forum a while ago. Would still be cautious about pre-ordering anything these days. More of a hassle to cancel the pre-order, right…?

7 Likes

Submit ur vehicle at EC As per Ather they will introduce new plans immediately

EV is an alternative and not cost effective

6 Likes

This is from their twitter handle

20230712_160957

Cost effective, works great

5 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: 90km Mileage? On eco mode

5 Likes

Mostly, the lower powered motor, 3kw battery i think, most smart features will be cutout to bring the maximum range

5 Likes

I think Bluetooth is present

1 Like

No idea.

Has anyone pre-booked the scooter, I heard it’s available only in White colour and there might be no other colour options.

2 Likes

So basically its 450+ without map :thinking: but with extra 5km

3 Likes

As per Ather add they are saying differences only in display Let see

1 Like

Don’t know

2 Likes

Basically ipraise Okinawa but from Ather.

3 Likes

Expecting quality…let see what will happen

1 Like

Let’s not keep our hopes High, from gen 3 the quality of everything is going downhill.

4 Likes

Yes that’s the reality…I think focusing only in profit

1 Like