It’s been a while since we got all of you together, and now that there are a lot more who switched to the Ather 450, we are hosting the 5th Owners Meet. This time, we’re bringing all of our Ather 450 owners across Bengaluru and Chennai (The first owners’ meet for Chennai!), under one virtual roof. While we can’t meet on-ground, there’s no reason Owners’ Meets can’t go on
When is the meet?
- Sunday, 20 September, 11 AM - 1 PM
How will we meet?
- We’ll be doing this virtually through an event platform. Look out for instructions on joining, and a link closer to the event in your inbox.
What we’ll do at the Meet:
- A recap of the last few months and what’s been going on at Ather
- Updates on upcoming OTAs, App updates
- Sneak-peek into upcoming Ather Grid locations
- Conversations over a Q&A session
Who would be there?
@tarun - CEO and Co-Founder
@prasannakumar.shetty - Lead, Service Delivery
@zarah.ahmed - Ather Grid Lead
@chaitanya.hegde - Product Manager, Software and Intelligence
@gandharv.bakshi - Centre of Excellence
And a lot more people to answer your questions. So keep your Sunday morning free, and join in! RSVP above!
Got questions? Reply with your questions, and we’ll answer the most liked ones at the Owners’ Meet. We’ll also have an interactive Q&A session at the Meet.