Ather 450 Apex

Very optimistic thinking but nice.

But looks like there is no ABS breaking when decoded frame by frame, the pulley diameter is bigger, thus the torque is increased and so the motor RPM should have been also increased to achieve more speed, range in sports mode shows that for 23% charge 20km (0:22) which states that (20/23)x100=87km range in full 100%charge(sports mode). new mode Warp+. Transparent design and reworked on sticker placement. thats it.

2 Likes

Hope some features are backward compatible and are rolled out to normal Ather users. Just purchased new vehicle 15 days back … Wish they informed of Apex :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

speculation ahead

The only backwards compatible feature that they might announce is the WhatsApp notifications connect. Perhaps they will announce the (under public testing) Advanced Ride Reports in the app as a new feature for everyone and Vida chargers in the Ather app.

I won’t expect any new ride-changing features for everyone, perhaps only pseudo-features that are enabled through the app.

It’s a shame considering how much more our scooters are capable of, especially with in-house BMS and software tech.

3 Likes

I had gone to the store to ask them about this… “ are you informing customers about apex”… the salesperson said “No sir, then no one will buy this month… We have sales figure to meet this month” that’s just a very disappointing thing to do… they’re trained not to inform people about new models… For my part I told everyone I saw take a test drive to wait for the apex

4 Likes

Gen 3.1 users rn hehe

3 Likes

Can we expect Ather to revive the assure plans, along with Apex launch

6 Likes

Can we expect Ather to fix the Bluetooth connection, along with Apex launch

7 Likes

Can we expect Ather to fully fix the mud splashing issue along with Apex launch?

6 Likes

Can we expect Ather to keep up with features too (and bring them to scooters which support) than just fixing bugs the whole year,having a color LCD with just 1 theme or no customisation in ride like throttle input or regen type is so boring

4 Likes

Can we expect Ather to fix the damned Optimized Charging that they messed up ?

6 Likes

Gen 3.1 was launched January 2023 and i feel bad for Gen 4 users which went on sales November 2023 and I have one Gen 4 450X HR bought this November :roll_eyes:

1 Like

This has been fixed in Gen 4.

Not completely…

The SC manager confirmed this when I asked them to change it.

1 Like

So I what gen 3.1 users felt during gen 4 lunch, gen 4 users gonna feel during Apex lunch.

And the cycle repeats. I know few who purchased gen3.1 during the first week of August, when Ather quietly did media briefing and brought a clown to lunch the scooter.

1 Like

A tyre hugger would have been better solution than mudflap.

4 Likes

There should be a belt cover also. I was using a custom made mudguard sold by a person from Kerala. The SC guys were complaining that it protects us from mud splash, but the dirt stays in the belt so it was creating sound when we drive…

So I removed it and used the one came with the vehicle. The sound started again during the rain.

I would say the rear portion is design failure, which they don’t want to solve on the new models as well. As Ather always prefers aesthetic look over convenience.

4 Likes

Ather could have easily sheathed the underbelly of the belt aesthetically even if it wasn’t fully covered on all sides, would have worked way better seems like they cheapened out by using one from an oem that makes it for chain driven scooters instead.

1 Like

Their part they are right and your part you are right.

Expectations always hurts :disappointed: I am not expecting anything from apex

2 Likes