Ask an Ather Owner!

I’m not able to use the map services on scooter yet, subscription was made in the morning. Anyone knows how this works? Sorry for the spam

1 Like

It takes about 24hrs for your subscription to get activated. If it isn’t activated by tomorrow, raise a helpdesk ticket or call customer care/dealer.

3 Likes

also try checking in a different area , your area might not have good reception

2 Likes

Got the connectivity after an hour thank you for your reply :slight_smile: Faced a lot of rerouting on the way! Had to use the mobile time and again! And map was stuck for a good 20+KMS on one spot! It didn’t refresh itself at all. Had to turn off and on. While test rides the map was pretty seamless wasn’t impressed today at all. @abhishek.balaji additionally the indicators do not auto turn off as well.

3 Likes

What is the load/weight carrying capacity of ather 450 in front and Back… How much weight i can keep in legroom and back

1 Like
3 Likes

I have taken 2 cement bags on the front floor board. Which weighs roughly 100kg. But had no issues. Except for an extra battery drain. That’s it.

1 Like

Hello sir my name is Aman Sharma

I want to open my showroom and sell your products

Sir please contact me

Number

1 Like

@amansharma4176 Unfortunately the Forum is not the right place for this. You can go to the link below and take it further from there

4 Likes

Sir,

Why should I consider ather 450x over ola and simple one.

1 Like

Why would you buy Ather over Ola S1?

• You want a stylish Scooter.
  • you do not need more than 60 kms range per day.
  • you need a scooter with good ride dynamics.

Why would you buy Ola over Ather?

• You absolutely need a range of 100+kms everyday.
  • you don’t want to spend more than 1Lakh for your scooter.

Why would you buy Ather over Simple?

• Simply because Simple is non-existent
10 Likes

Sir, I am from Lucknow and booked ather 450x. What is expected date of delivery. Can ether not deliver the vehicle online.

1 Like

Deliveries are not possible online. You could get it from a city nearby.

1 Like

Yes… Ola is giving more than 100 km mileage n bigger battery then Ather 450x

2 Likes

Hi guys, I have recently purchased Ather 450x.

Yesterday i did a full charge and went out for a drive like just 2kms. Ride mode and no rash driving at all.

Today when I checked the battery is already at 88% . Does the discharge from 100 happens quickly?

2 Likes

It might be the idle drain when you were not using the scooter. If you’re not using it for more than 12 hours, shut down the vehicle to save battery.

2 Likes

By the time you finished 2 kms, it might have been 96%. Rest was the famous idle drain. Shut-down and you will hardly loose 1-2% per day.

3 Likes

Let me try that going forward, isn’t shutting down often has any issues if no use for 12hrs… Thats like shutting down almost every night.

Also i have noticed even in idle the drain is not so fast when its at 85% or below. But from 100-85% its drastic. Thats what worries me if its normal or not.

4 Likes

First 2% you ignore it. Then try to calculate the drain. It should be same.

Now, Shutting down has no problems unlike the initial batches of 450.

4 Likes

Hey guys, im travelling to Goa the last week of march, can any owner from Goa help me get an Ather on rent for 6 days? Thank you. #community:goa

1 Like