Are You on 50k+ ODO Meter? Attach Your ODO Screenshot and Vehicle Age ! ⚡ PAN India

Vehicle Age : 1 Years 8 Months 14 Days :zap:

28 Likes

Damn what’s your battery health now?

10 Likes

Hi, How is performance now? Howmany Kms range you are getting for 100% charge?

25 Likes

Actually at 57,420 KMs - I dropped my Vehicle for Battery Change.last Monday and Changed New Battery :zap:

Now at 57,797 KMs :star2:

For More Click the Twitter Link :

https://twitter.com/AtherOwnersCBE/status/1648323478062501888?t=THd80TScEtwYGK0loHwWcw&s=08

23 Likes

Refer to Above Reply Please :point_up:

11 Likes

How much range where you getting on your old battery before it was changed?

8 Likes

You should probably go for the extended warranty plan since you will cover a lot more in the next three years.

10 Likes

It was like 50 KMs in Eco

Btw Extended Warranty is only for 5 Yrs of 60k KMs :slightly_smiling_face: Rn My ODO is 57,935 KMs :star2:

11 Likes

What was the battery cost u paid?

6 Likes

Covered Under Warranty

9 Likes

How is the motor working condition now,is this same as new? And also what about the screen touch response after riding so many kilometres?

13 Likes

Motor is Good as New :cold_face: Display no issues

10 Likes

do you know without warranty how much amount for battery for your vehicle

9 Likes

As of Now 72k for Gen 2 and 92k for Gen 3 :point_up:

So Price Drop is coming soon

8 Likes

Damn dude! My Ather is of similar age, and I am only just about to hit 5000 Kms on odo.

1 Like

Fast charger jada use krne se battery :low_battery: health jldi kharab hoti he is liye km se km use kre an portable charger hi use kre

4 Likes

How much old is your vehicle?

The zomato swiggy rapido person are utilising Ather’s true potential.

3 Likes

Actually the Athens Grid are fully utilised by these delivery brothers only. Considering the amount of Co2 they are saving is great compared to the ICE vehicles.

2 Likes

Amazon & Courier guys too.

3 Likes