Application to locate chargers?

Is there any app for iOS that will help me to locate chargers that I can use for Ather 450X? I am not talking about just the Ather Charging Grid. I am talking about any compatible EV charger that may be of use on a long trip that I may plan ahead.

Thanks!

1 Like

You can try the Pulse app. https://pulseenergy.io/

3 Likes

Thank you for the info. Just one question on the reliability… how reliable is it? Have you used it?

2 Likes

I have used it twice and I could locate the charger.

2 Likes

Can i establish Ather charging points

If you own a commercial space and that meets the requirements to fix a Ather grid then yes you can host a public Ather grid.

There is no third party hardware for now to install a grid other than approaching Ather. But however you can host 16 amps plugs and allow others to charge from that and can charge a nominal cost from them and host these plug points in applications such as plug my india. So that many can locate your plug points and charge their vehicles.

You can also host a EV charging station for cars as there is a standard across industry by getting relevant permissions from govt. You can approach OEMs who can help you on that (anyone can host EV charging stations and now a days it is a booming business like petrol pumps for ICE.

2 Likes

I am already a host of Ather grid in my city and bought Ather 15 days ago and realising that why I didn’t wait for 15-20 days more and have buyed the new version :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes