Announcing the Ather 450X!

I have also book it on my home address is there is any issue if it not in lounch city? Or otherwise I will change the address ?

Check with costumer Support team

Awesome guys. Keep up all the great work and wish the entire team all the very best.

I’m really excited to listen, watch and hear the latest on Ather 450 X. Please let know if the event would be streamed on YouTube.

Really excited and eagerly waiting for 28 JAN 2020.

What is collectors edition? What special compared to 450x?

2 Likes

We’ll get to know in 9 days :wink:

1 Like

May be the t-shirt and a sticker on the vehicle mentioning that it is collector edition…

1 Like

Any guesses on the price

And the booking still continues & invitee codes are available as many required… No fun in owning so called Collectors Edition as there will be thousands of them on road

3 Likes

For me collectors edition or not doesn’t matter. I pre-ordered to get it early. Of course, I will proceed with the purchase only after seeing the unveil on 28th and if they address common issues in 450.

3 Likes

Same here. I have booked both to be on the safe side. One ather 450 and one Ather 450x… if Ather 450x is value for money then will cancel 450.

The common issues in 450 has to be fixed in 450 not in 450x. The reason we bought is 450 will keep improving.
450x has hardware improvements, them I agree

2 Likes

Same here i already have payment window open for my Ather 450 but waiting for the specification & price difference… based on that i will decide hence booked 450 x as well… Whole concept of mentioning Collector edition for so many number of bookings is not worth i meant.

@a1.mayur, i think it in a different way. So many intelligent people around who have chosen the same vehicle like me :grin: … It has happened to me before… one plus brand. Now in my family there are 7 oneplus phones.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pre-order Invite Codes

Hi Team,

I got the mail invite from you however looks like the invite code has not been shared.

Could you help pls

Hey reach out to customer service and they can help you with the code.

Invite code 5GCNPX