Announcing the Ather 450X!

I did but was asked just to reply to the mail stating the same, which i did as well

Can you help resolve this pls

You can use any invite; and they seem to be same. If you use someone else’s invite you’d be giving him a free t-shirt too, with nothing less to your perks. Use any of the above, or one from the pre order discussion or mine: CBE558

true , many are turning for bajaj Chetak urbanite

Guys who had booked 450 and payment window open will get the 450x quicker!? :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like all the atherians or flight pilots are very busy today. No reaction to the new teaser…

Looks like Ather 450x is getting turbo button. Instant boost for a min… Nitro

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pre-order Invite Codes

Hi Abhishek
I already pre booked 450X when I am get my “X” I am from A.P

1 Like

It can be regenerative braking or may be a higher range (2x of 450) with faster speed
Or a super saver mode boosting the range at lower speed…

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji I think there’s an issue with customer service. I had requested for address change in my pre-order a week before. They had said it would take 3-4 working days, which I waited but no confirmation. Yesterday I called Ather customer service regarding the same. But they said they have not recieved any mail from my registered e-mail address. This was quite shocking to here. Can you throw some light on this issue.?

why are people talking about range or speed.
I think it is both. A battery with a larger capacity allows unlocking more potential from the motor, but also gives more range in eco mode.

2 Likes

That’s odd. I’ll flag this to the team and get you a response.

“Charge on-the-go” is what the Ad is hinting at
May be a kind of regeneration…

Same problem happened to me…
Called Customer care after a week still not updated my address!
Asked them to cancel my order
Magic happens updated my address instantly :smile:

1 Like

Did you get any confirmation mail for updated address?

Yep got a confirmation mail from ather…

Hmmm, I wonder what the team is up to these days…

8 Likes

Android Auto? Really?
Ok…I know the answer…you’ll let us know in a week.

8 Likes

That tingles my security vulnerability phobia… :fearful:
Wish the essential controls are kept separate from Android.

1 Like

Android is much secured when compared to other embedded systems … Most of the security it taken care by Google , Qualcomm who are going patch the Vulnerabilities for next 3-5 years … If Ather can Open source the project , so that more and more people work on it with out feeling the urge to find Root access to it …

3 Likes

And I just bought a new iPhone :confused:
We also want Apple Carplay if there is Android Auto :frowning: And also wireless charger :stuck_out_tongue: