Announcing the Ather 450X!

For me collectors edition or not doesn’t matter. I pre-ordered to get it early. Of course, I will proceed with the purchase only after seeing the unveil on 28th and if they address common issues in 450.

3 Likes

Same here. I have booked both to be on the safe side. One ather 450 and one Ather 450x… if Ather 450x is value for money then will cancel 450.

The common issues in 450 has to be fixed in 450 not in 450x. The reason we bought is 450 will keep improving.
450x has hardware improvements, them I agree

2 Likes

Same here i already have payment window open for my Ather 450 but waiting for the specification & price difference… based on that i will decide hence booked 450 x as well… Whole concept of mentioning Collector edition for so many number of bookings is not worth i meant.

@a1.mayur, i think it in a different way. So many intelligent people around who have chosen the same vehicle like me :grin: … It has happened to me before… one plus brand. Now in my family there are 7 oneplus phones.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pre-order Invite Codes

Hi Team,

I got the mail invite from you however looks like the invite code has not been shared.

Could you help pls

Hey reach out to customer service and they can help you with the code.

Invite code 5GCNPX

I did but was asked just to reply to the mail stating the same, which i did as well

Can you help resolve this pls

You can use any invite; and they seem to be same. If you use someone else’s invite you’d be giving him a free t-shirt too, with nothing less to your perks. Use any of the above, or one from the pre order discussion or mine: CBE558

true , many are turning for bajaj Chetak urbanite

Guys who had booked 450 and payment window open will get the 450x quicker!? :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like all the atherians or flight pilots are very busy today. No reaction to the new teaser…

Looks like Ather 450x is getting turbo button. Instant boost for a min… Nitro

2 Likes

Hi Abhishek
I already pre booked 450X when I am get my “X” I am from A.P

1 Like

It can be regenerative braking or may be a higher range (2x of 450) with faster speed
Or a super saver mode boosting the range at lower speed…

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji I think there’s an issue with customer service. I had requested for address change in my pre-order a week before. They had said it would take 3-4 working days, which I waited but no confirmation. Yesterday I called Ather customer service regarding the same. But they said they have not recieved any mail from my registered e-mail address. This was quite shocking to here. Can you throw some light on this issue.?