An 'e-motion'al connect - Hemanth's Ather 450

Does your home WiFi signal reach your parking spot?

My flat meter is just below our flat… So planning to get the plug inside the meter box.

:no_mouth: no, sorry. I love the clean design.

1 Like

Where did you get the white stickering done? looks super cool

1 Like

Almost all of my experiments with such stickers are done at one shop in JC Road
Have shared the location earlier too. Sharing once again if that helps. It is located here

Here’s a picture from yesterday when I went there a little early :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Where’s my royalty! :smiley:

By the way, the charging logo will come off if you just paste it using the thin film DST that it comes with. This is because the black surface is rough and the logo material is smooth. Use the black 3M automotive DST

1 Like

Yes it is. Like I was saying I was using the same one before Ather for my car. Though when you feel that there is more mud then you have to kick the handle more times once the water level is little less than the neck. That way the pressure would have been enough for me both ways, for Ather as well as for the other one. I have washed vehicles during rainy season post 2 weeks of usage and the mud that gets struck comes out just fine. Takes a little bit of time but that’s the trade off between using so much water in a professional wash than a manual pressuring making one like this.

2 Likes

Yes, you are right I used a double stick take to fix the logo as in my case the logo was not sticking with the film that came with the logo:+1:

1 Like

My scooter crossed 8000kms yesterday. Scooter is 11 months. In May 2019, my scooter ran for less than 100 kms and in August 2019, it ran for close to 1200kms. The average running so far is around 725kms per month.

14 Likes

One year later, still happens.

1 Like

I don’t know if anyone has experienced this, but recently I’ve seen a special thing happening with my Ather. We charge it overnight and turn off early morning. I’ve seen that the Ather is the new favourite place for a cat in our apartment to sleep. I suspect that it’s because of the heat from the battery pack in the floorboard during charging. I can’t see detect any heat with my bare hands/legs, but probably the cat finds it warm. @Ather.Team…can it be possible? Below is a picture i took one morning.

8 Likes

Definitely. The floor gets really warm while charging up. But trickle at 100% not a lot of heat. I’ve noticed the same too. Cats like sleeping under my scooter for some reason though

3 Likes

Yes you are absolutely correct even the cat sleeps on my Arther seat

1 Like

True. In this one year, I’ve stopped bothering about it. As per my observation, this happens only when the scooter is parked. when it is running, this problem isn’t there.

3 Likes

Thank god your’s is on the floor board and not on the seat, a stray cat visit’s My flight and scratches the seat every night PS: it does save you from rat biting the harness

3 Likes

Today my Ather completes 1 year. It’s been a Happy Anniwheeersary! We’ve created lot of memories,good and bad, over this journey of 8758kms. It has taken me places, it’s attracted people, it’s inspired the next generation, it’s busted myths but most importantly it’s running just the way it did an year ago. Sunshine, rain, nails, bad roads, no roads, good roads whatever I gave it, it has run beautifully and everytime I twist the throttle my smile gets wider. Thanks @Ather.Team for providing such a beautiful machine and a wonderful experience so far.

If I’ve to summarise these 12 months in 12 pictures…in no particular order, these would be it.

Looking forward to more wheeeing…

16 Likes

Congratulations on 1year anniversary, btw where did you get the keychain, it’s amazing

1 Like

Thank you!

regarding the key chain, you can find more details in some of my previous posts of mine (quoted below for your reference).

1 Like

Congratulation, Mr Hemanth.