Air stations at ather grids

Would like to have automated air filling stations at ather grids. Would be helpful in maintaining the tyre pressure which would increase efficiency of vehicle.

2 Likes

This is not really feasible from a cost or space point of view, filling air hardly takes a couple of minutes. I keep this portable air compressor in my boot to quickly top up when needed, highly recommend this for anyone.

7 Likes

But where’s the socket provided in Ather for using a Air Compressor or for that matter charging a phone ?

This is a rechargeable air compressor, which kinda works like a power bank, except that it fills air without the need for a socket. Its fully independent.

There are more petrol bunks with air stations than there are Ather a grid chargers today.

It’s easier to fill air than find a fast charger :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are a few Bharath Petroleum Petrol Bunks that provide free nitrogen. Advaith Petrol Bunk at 16th Main Road BTM layout, Bengaluru provides this service.

Carrying a portable charger might be an option. Why would i go to a petrol bunk to fill air :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Its like going to kfc and eating a veg rice bowl.

1 Like

To go there and laugh at that sign which reads “Petrol ₹91/L””

2 Likes

Using this for 2 months now, very useful and handy

1 Like