Air stations at ather grids

Would like to have automated air filling stations at ather grids. Would be helpful in maintaining the tyre pressure which would increase efficiency of vehicle.

3 Likes

This is not really feasible from a cost or space point of view, filling air hardly takes a couple of minutes. I keep this portable air compressor in my boot to quickly top up when needed, highly recommend this for anyone.

8 Likes

But where’s the socket provided in Ather for using a Air Compressor or for that matter charging a phone ?

This is a rechargeable air compressor, which kinda works like a power bank, except that it fills air without the need for a socket. Its fully independent.

There are more petrol bunks with air stations than there are Ather a grid chargers today.

It’s easier to fill air than find a fast charger :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are a few Bharath Petroleum Petrol Bunks that provide free nitrogen. Advaith Petrol Bunk at 16th Main Road BTM layout, Bengaluru provides this service.

1 Like

Carrying a portable charger might be an option. Why would i go to a petrol bunk to fill air :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Its like going to kfc and eating a veg rice bowl.

2 Likes

To go there and laugh at that sign which reads “Petrol ₹91/L””

3 Likes

Using this for 2 months now, very useful and handy

1 Like

Guys I have put my experience and importance of tyre pressure many times on this forum. I had also suggested that at least at EC they should have air compressor with accurately calibrated pressure gauge… TPMS is even better. Here is my latest experience. I changed tyres and the tyre person filled around 34-35 PSI and the ride was very bumpy. I checked and corrected tyre pressure to 32 PSI (R) & 30 PSI (F) … ride was quiet improved.but rolling was degraded. I went to my friend who have Michelin air pressure gauge… that showed me 27PSI… that means even on shell petroleum where I corrected air pressure was wrong too… After correction tyre pressure with portable compressor and Michelin air gauge I adjusted it to 30 (F) 32 (R) and my ride became so smooth that I never had in last 2 months of wonership…

My conclusion : buy Michelin air gauge and fill air at any petrol pump (believe me they don’t mind and they don’t deny though its EV) and check correct pressure using your own gauge…

MICHELIN Digital Tyre Tread Depth & Pressure Gauge with LCD Amazon.in

MICHELIN Digital Tyre Tread Depth & Pressure Gauge with LCD