Adjusting mirrors

Guys, the other day, sick of the mirrors like everyone here on the forum, i decided to re-watch the video tutorial, on how to adjust mirrors…

Have you guys tried adjusting it with both hands gently…the mirror is actually fixed like a ball and socket joint. So adjusting the mirrors at your height by :

Step 1 - adjusting the stalks lil higher

Step 2 - adjusting the mirror with both hands (just like a car’s IRVM/ inside mirror… adjusts in ANY ANGLE, except this one is REALLY hard to move 360 deg)

Step 3 - enjoy! I finally found the sweet spot but, I still depend slightly on the blind spot mirror.

I’ll create a video, incase the above steps are stupid to interpret :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Would be great if you could! Even a rough sketch of how you finally ended up aligning the mirror would be helpful too :slight_smile:

180, 270, 360 - none of them are comfortable for me. I just stuck a blind spot mirror on the extreme ends of the mirrors and I has somewhat helped till date.

6 Likes

I never knew there was a video for this until I saw this post! Thanks a lot!!!

2 Likes

Can someone please share the link to video tutorial for adjusting the rear view mirror? Thanks in advance! Edit - video link -

3 Likes

This is the official video from Ather. Just watched it some time back :joy:

3 Likes

Me too, I feel like I might get done while driving - as the mirror (Both Left one & right one) keep changing the directions on its own :flushed:

बकवास ह सब मिरर adjustmant सही से नही होते , इससे अछे तो 35 हजार वाली मोपेड के ज्यादा विजिबलिटी देते ह :joy:

2 Likes