Discussion on Accessories

yes, I got the SBA-1 Free Live white and green. It is great. Go for it.
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01LZ7CWR2/ (appears unavailable now).

1 Like

Even @tarun has shared my customised helmet pics on his Twitter handle! Nice to see that he patiently reads our posts! And yes pls introduce official accesories for the Ather450…! I’m quite sure every one would be interested in a Ather branded accesory for their 450…!
RGT

14 Likes

Hi proud owners… Any suggestion for ather 450 vehicle cover… as it’s very hard to keep childrens away… they always very much curious doing something or other thing with vehicle. :smile::smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

Is there any footmat which can be bought to fit Ather?

1 Like

This should help

5 Likes

Finally done with helmet :green_heart:

27 Likes

Which helmet model you chose? It looks good

3 Likes

Looks awesome and clean! Congrats!

3 Likes

Vega

Thnk u :v:t2::blush:

2 Likes

I think @ather_rajs.in should start their merchandise.
Helmets
Accessories-
Floor mat
Handle grip
Etc

3 Likes

The backside looks like a face… Mean green! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ya like alien… Jadu from koi mil gaya movie :wink:

3 Likes

Ha ha :wink:

The Street Hawk is back in Action!

A small customisation done to my Street Hawk and named it down below! And also a touch of devotion added to it…! :innocent::pray:t3:
RGT

11 Likes

Where did you buy the helmet ? How much is the cost and where did you get the sticker work done ?

1 Like

Seat cover done :green_heart: professional seat maker with 30 yrs experience @binny mill road.
Pasted 3 layer of foam on original cover with glue ( all 3 layers with different size 3/4, 1/2, nd one full)
Nd finally fixed ather seat size deziner cover on it. ! Cost rs 600. IMG_20190619_164248|375x500

17 Likes

Looks very good. Does it anyway helps you to stop slipping front? Is the gradient reduced?

4 Likes

Definitely it’s stop sliping front… Nd fine with gradeint, no issues✌🏻

1 Like