A ride to nandi hills

Went on a adventure to check the Ather 450x full potential and i am really happy that I purchased this vechicle . Its worth every penny . The issue I faced with this ride was the poor Ather grid service which are in devanahalli . Were the two Ather grid won’t work it was really a task for me to travel and almost ran out of range .

12 Likes

Hey Pavan! Great job! Please do tell us your entire journey. Where you started from, which route you took and which chargers you used. Thanks!

4 Likes

Hey bro did u charge anywhere after devanahalli(acre bengaluru) charging point…

2 Likes

The Ather grid at Acre Bengaluru, the one at Decathlon Anubhava towards Airport/Nandi Hills and also at Yelahanka is active and working fine.

2 Likes

Can you share the ride statistics

2 Likes

Guys :rofl: this one couldnt even climb a steep roads, ours is far better than thiers.

3 Likes

I think user is confusing battery high temperature (that determines mode limitation) to ambient temperature shown in dash

2 Likes

This is where greadibility is seen where Ather has higher than any other electric scooter…

2 Likes

Hi Could you share the, from where you started and in between, are you able to find any active Ather grids ?

1 Like

Hey Kevin . I stay near malleshwaram and this complete ride almost took me 150kms . I pre-planned my ride and had 2 backup plans . So I used the sport mode and ride mode and kept a constant speed of 60-70kmph and i reached devanahalli Decathlon around 7:30am in the morning and hoped that I would charge my vechicle completely and head to nandi hills . But to my case the charger wasn’t working and the Decathlon people were just lieing to me related to the charger . So my second thought was to wait till Arces Bengaluru opens and charge my vechicle but the watchman was telling it opens at 11:30am not 8:30am and I was felt hopeless . Later I had a friend who stays in dodballapura and i head over there and had a range of 12kms left and i covered 65kms in Sports, Ride mode . Then completely charged my vechicle which took about 3.5 to 4hrs and head to nandi hills and the Regen worked okok in downhill i only got extra 3kms of range and my range didn’t decrease while coming down . So I had around 45kms of range in ride mode so I went on full speed towards Devanahalli were the Ather grid is located . When i reached there i had 11kms of range and i plugged but it wasn’t charging so that’s when i felt this is gonna end bad . So the next Ather grid was about 14kms which is near Reva College and the range i had was 11kms . So I decreased my speed to 20-25km and to my surprise Ather did go 14kms and i had left with 2kms of range . And to my luck the Ather grid was working fine near Reva college and charged my scooter for half an HR and headed back to Bangalore were i stay .

1 Like

Hey bro i did charge in two places . While heading to nandi hills i went through dodballapura because the 2 Ather grid near Devanahalli isn’t working .

1 Like

Hello brother when i went both the grid weren’t working and i filed a complain regarding this and they even have me a call back and said sir we have fixed it . I really appreciate the work what Ather is doing

2 Likes