450X modification | Main/center stand | PPF installation

Hi Everyone,

Can we add a centre/ main stand in 450x and if so where in delhi ?? Also does a ppf installation on black 450x a good idea.

Thanks, Sagar Mandal

4 Likes

Ya ppf is a good idea but bro it costs huge amount for installation of ppf i was also thinking to put but it will charge such a high amount

1 Like

I’m unable to find the steel guard for 450x not available in karol bagh :smiling_face_with_tear: How much do you think ppf would cost ?

3 Likes

Ppf will cost you around 10k - 20k

5 Likes

Okay …way out of my budget.:joy:

5 Likes

Ya that’s why I have not installed ppf :joy: btw what approx you were thinking and i have find a solution we can do ceramic coating but ceramic is also so costly so we can but ceramic coating from turtle ceramic coating on Amazon and can apply by ourselves and this only costs 1500 but you have to put this coating in every 8-12 months once it is good investment buying soon. And will share pictures after doing so :v:

6 Likes

Yeah do share pics…after doing this. I’m thinking the same now…to do it at home

6 Likes

Ya you can buy from Amazon turtle ceramic coating

5 Likes

Thanks buddy will look into it

5 Likes

Welcome please share pictures when you will fit into your helmet and one more thing if you fir it in normal helmet it will pain you in your ears so get a good helmet in which a groove is given already in the helmet to fit the headset so it will not touch to your ears and will fit inside the helmet padding :+1:t2:

6 Likes

I would advise to stay away from a center stand. Ather has not been designed to have one, and it might break a thing or two (literally) and void warranty.

This is sore for eyes, but it is a personal preference. You can find it online on Amazon, Flipkart, etc, if not at a local shop.

3 Likes

I wont suggest doing any PPF or ceramic as Ather body panels are far more cheap than your best quality ppf or ceramic, not the usual once that can get pale yellow colour… Centre Stand usually i have seen people using activa main stand

1 Like

What are trying to say buddy that Ather body panels built quality is bad or the replacement of that panels is less

Replacement parts are less, better use Ceramic solution available online if you to protect the paint.

1 Like

Ya i am purchasing ceramic coating spray by turtle. And will cost it over my 450x

2 Likes

I’ve done it all on my Series 1. Frankly I feel even a ceramic/graphene coat will give you a deep shine and will hold against the elements for about 6-12 months. ( A ceramic coat will cost you around 3-6k depending on the level of quality you seek ) I recently got a PPF done since I moved to Bangalore and the people in my neighborhood are reckless with their parking. This PPF cost me 12k and the finish isn’t that great the the vinyl they use is pretty strong and also self heals minor scratches. Though the paint on these bikes, or atleast the series 1’s have a very thin film of paint and it might peel when I’m taking the PPF off a few years down the line. Will keep you updated

2 Likes

Hi everyone I have recently done ceramic coating on my Ather 450x gen 2 and more than satisfied from results it have shown to the whole body of Ather the shine protection dust protection hydrophobic effect everything is top notch

Note : have done the coating by me only not from outside worth to do it but it is so time consuming to do :sleeping::sleeping: but worth the results

Attaching some photos for reference

As mentioned on bottle it will last for 1 year but I know from the Indian condition that it will last around 7-8 months and after that you have to do it again and whole bottle quantity is around 473ml which will last for more than 4 years also if you do it in 7-8 months of gap again and again overall everything costed me around 1900-2000 rs to do it and this 2000 will work for me even for 4 years :grinning::v:

7 Likes

Which one did you use can you share the details please :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Turtle ceramic coating spray available on Amazon Flipkart both :+1:t2:

2 Likes