450x Gen3 Home charging stats

Hi please find below the home charging stats i got when i charged my scooter from 25% to 100%

Just sharing it if anyone needs to get a fair idea about time taken and the electricity consumption (approx.)

Charge level Consumption(kwh/units) Time taken
25% to 80% ~1.80 ~3hrs
25% to 90% ~2.20 ~3hrs 30 mins
25% to 100% ~2.62 ~4hrs 15 mins

*Charged the scooter using a 15amp power plug.

26 Likes

Have u tried grid charging? How fast is it?

13 Likes

Yes , i noticed till 90 it charges at almost 1% per min rate

6 Likes

In grid 2.0 ?

9 Likes

Yes that’s right it could be more than that rate as well

7 Likes

Hope this is for Gen2 . Anybody text for Gen3

6 Likes

The title reads Gen 3. So…

3 Likes

Home charge rate for the gen 3 is about 200 seconds for every 1% till 80% SoC

1 Like

You mean minutes?

2 Likes

No. I mean every percentage point takes about 200 seconds. So that’s about 9% charge every 30 mins.

5 Likes

Dear sir last 3 days my Ather scooter not charging after 90% pls support

Please restart the scooter by Pressing both the brakes & the ignition button for approx 10 secs. See if this helps or else visit the SC for resolution

Just curious on how do you get these stats ? Are they still available for Gen 3 in 2023? All I can see is a month old charging stats that are not even properly readable on Ather website.

1 Like

It was done manually. By the way, your graph reads you have charged 5 times in May once every week or so up to 85-90%.

4 Likes

Hi,

My charger is not locking itself after I plug it into my vehicle and after 80% charge it is taking 1hour for 1% charge. Do you guys have any advise on this.

Thank you.

1 Like

I have noticed similar stats using a 15 Amp socket.

Every hour charges close to 20% for me. And around 3 units for 10 to 80.

2 Likes

This is not the experience we want you to have with us, Bharath and we apologize for the hassle this must have caused. Request you to please share your registered mobile number and vehicle details via inbox for us to assist you with this.

1 Like

take it to the service centre most likely you have a bad charger

1 Like