450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

I did fill it. But there was no confirmation message from Ather, so there is no way I can ne sure if they received the request.

No confirmation comes. Just hang on, it should come.

Is the order for collector edition? How is it different from 450x

When can n I expect delivery with this order number

Thanks Mohamed Saalim

My order number is 22202

If you read this forum, you’ll get all answers. Anyway, Collector’s edition is only for people who’ve ordered on or before Jan 27 2019. It’s theme is “Inside out”…nothing else known till now. Deliveries of 450x (collector’s edition or otherwise) will start from Q3 2020 pan India…specific dates nobody knows (worst case prepare for September 30)

What does it means - inside out ?

Maybe from the movie inside out. We’ll know for real when it comes.

i think it means the colors are inverted. between the 1)body and 2)the spring and underseat colors… :smiley: grey and yellow becomes yellow with grey

the mint green one becomes white or range with white or mint green inside

At the open house they did share some ideas of inside out from what they showed I guess they have not finalized on it yet but it will be something like a transparent panel … Honestly this was my understanding I may be wrong…

1 Like

Orange color 450x??? No thank you XD

Jerry rig everything fans will buy it for sure :P.

2 Likes

Got it today. yay!!

That will be cool though. Although it depends on what is on the other side.

True … Waiting to see what’s the final outcome

Would be awesome if the aluminium color would come out and the shading would be on the label. Would look like Tesla cybertruck.

2 Likes

Ya man honestly waiting to see what they are coming up with … But this wait till July is a pain man …

1 Like

Please don’t remind… it’s been 5 years or so for me in total.

1 Like

People from Chennai any update if anyone has received the T-shirt?

Yes. And it’s Good as well…:slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t think it’s city based or order based. They are sending in random batches probably. I’ve not got it in Bengaluru but many others have. Similarly in other cities too some have got, some haven’t!

Took Delivery of my flight today… on discussing further with people over there…have go a hint that collectors edition will have few panels transparent body and may get a special Helmet

2 Likes