450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

Just sent it to you again, please check your inbox for an email with a Zoom link

Will i get the invite or not???

Have gotten the invite sent to your email ID.

I have also not received the email.

Sent it on the email ID that you’ve registered on the forum with.

I received the invite, Thank you

i believe ‘450’ will be ‘collectors edition’ by itself now!!! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Looks like 450 gets to live in a few more cities.

2 Likes

Let’s see how it changes the order proportion. Depends on how they price it - pretty interesting reveal.

1 Like

So we can book the series one till March right?

No. It is only for the fellows who pre-booked in Jan

now that ‘X’ is launched

Ather should arrange some race events for ‘X’ owners to enjoy potential of the scooter (once decent number is achieved in a city)

as it wont be possible on city roads

(i shall borrow 1 to participate)

1 Like

Bit disappointed that the battery leasing plan is getting postponed. The 2 people who are interested in using the 450X (one of them pre ordered CE in chennai) and expect high usage were planning on battery lease. If battery lease isnt an option at CE launch, for how long would he have to postpone the purchase?

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji Will the exchange program with 450 be ready before the payment window opens up for 450X Collectors edition? As I own a 450 and had pre-booked the collectors edition. So wanted a clarity on that.

2 Likes

google already shouting its ‘450X’ not 450

9 Likes

Which I have :stuck_out_tongue: (on 7th jan)

Well that was super quick.

2 Likes

This somewhat conflicts with what @tarun mentioned - they might open up 450 for other cities. Doesn’t seem they are going to phase it out anytime “soon”.

Really? Tarun said that? Won’t that canniblize the sales of 450 plus?