450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

@tarun @abhishek.balaji - Do we have a tentative unveiling timeline for the collector’s edition? The wait is taxing. After a really long wait, I got my Tshirt delivered. I am only worried if the deliveries in Chennai is pushed to next year.

2 Likes

Can I get new child lock security?

Children should not be able to start scooter without my permission even with key.

Test rides will begin soon :smiley:, Deliveries likely to start in November, so just a little bit more waiting.

2 Likes

When can we see how the collector’s edition will look like? Can’t wait till test rides start. You were mentioning about an unveiling to be done. Can we get the dates for that?

Biting nails :wink:

2 Likes

:sob: Same here. Damn covid. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Reveal soon?

9 Likes

Can anyone give me an idea what’s collector edition? I just pre-ordered 450x at Hyderabad yesterday. Am I eligible for collector’s edition or I’ve to do something extra?

1 Like

Ur not eligible for collector edition…

The theme of the collectors edition, is inside out. They haven’t revealed the scooter yet. But you are not eligible unless you swap your order with someone who pre booked before launch.

1 Like

It’s going to be worth the wait :wink:

8 Likes

Hey @abhishek.balaji I wont be upgrading to 450X soon enough, so I was wondering can I hold on to the order ID for collector’s edition for a couple of years and expect to recieve a collector’s edition scooter with all the benefits after 2-3 yrs. I know this might seem like a real stupid question :sweat_smile: But was just wondering because. If I can’t hold on to it and be entitled to a collector’s edition at a time in the future, i can go ahead and transfer my order ID to someone who needs it right now. PS- I’ve already asked you this I think in an AMA. I don’t recollect getting an answer. Apologise in advance if you did answer it at the time.

1 Like

Definitely not years. The collector’s edition is a limited run, and won’t be available for so long.

Expected it :sweat_smile: sorry. Just wanted to clear it out. Else I’d always keep wondering. Thanks.

1 Like

Any tentative date for details please

these helmets match with the collectors edition theme

images (1) download

13 Likes

Maybe something related to Collector :relieved:

I don’t know if someone noticed what the Collector has in his hands :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

What “inside out” would that be or have? Maybe it’s a mashup of many clues like this.

I think , am

Waiting for Godot!!

Godot will come.

1 Like

Expecting the delivery of 450x to start from October, don’t you think it’s a good idea to start teasing the perks and colour scheme of Collector’s Edition instead of repeating “Inside Out” theme again and again which no one has any idea about :face_with_head_bandage:

Are you guys still waiting for Aria Design Approval or what?

4 Likes