450X Collectors Edition - "Series 1"

Expecting the delivery of 450x to start from October, don’t you think it’s a good idea to start teasing the perks and colour scheme of Collector’s Edition instead of repeating “Inside Out” theme again and again which no one has any idea about :face_with_head_bandage:

Are you guys still waiting for Aria Design Approval or what?

4 Likes

Very soon, very soon :wink:

4 Likes

Abhishek added 2 more words… That itself is a great progress. :smiley:

8 Likes

This has been asked multiple times. The only answer we get from Abhishek is a combination and repetition of the two words “very” and “soon”. Guess a bot is running on his account to answer the “When” question :grin::grin:

1 Like

It seems they will whisper the perks of Collector’s Edition in my ears when I’ll be there to get my delivery.

Keeping this in mind, I’m positive that I’m getting my order Very soon, very soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Perks are clear no?

Only the design is pending, which is “very soon, very soon”

Curious for the “Other Things” as well.

2 Likes

Ok so the merchandise that you mentioned earlier is the T-shirt.

"There could be other things complementing the theme" means some design additions or any accessories?

Also any expected time frame of “Very soon”? I saw a tweet from Ather which tempted me that it could be revealed very soon but then again a lot of time passed and nothing was disclosed :face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

I too haven’t received

By some zeno’s paradox, we are getting closer to the reveal but it is just taking longer. Now, like some famous playwright said,…

It will come more sooner than before. :smile:

Soon means very soon very soon means very very soon :wink: & We r waiting Waiting …

Screenshot_20200902-120635~2

And we r waiting…

4 Likes

Yup. Now we are 5 mins closer to the reveal. Anyways, when compared to the past 5 year’s wait, this is peanuts. :grin:

1 Like

5 mins? now after 5 mins?

Does one year free service include RSA?

Double checked the meaning of soon, just to be on the safer side.

Here’s what I got

Almost 2 months passed since then and soon changed to very soon :dizzy_face:

8 Likes

Your dictionary is outdated, time to update it with latest definitions. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Time to update it with ather’s definition.

Who all are eligible for Collectors edition

1 Like

All those who prebooked the 450X without even knowing the specs / design / colour / pricing between Jan 7th - Jan 28th before the official unveiling happened are eligible for the collectors edition.

3 Likes

The one who ordered before 450X uneveil.

1 Like