450 rebooted during ride

It has been over 12 hours and the screen is stuck on the logo but the motor still goes to a max of 20 kmph This happened when I unplugged the scooter in the morning and was pulling it out of the parking area Once I got it out, I went to close the gate and when I came back, it’s on logo I thought it’s the usual reboot it does sometimes but nope I waited for 15 mins then just shoved the scooter back in its place and went on my own

Try rebooting the scooter by pressing both the brakes and ignition & indicator switch simultaneously. This should help.

Even i face the same issue today while coming back to home although, i received this scooter day before yesterday and today i am getting this issue, also i have recorded the video but unable to attach here as evidence because this forum doesn’t allow me to attach the video due to i am a new user.

1 Like

I am also facing the same kind of issue. I don’t know either its bug or hardware issue. but I m sure it definitely creating a issues to users.

1 Like

Have you turned on optimised charging

Becoz I had this issue only after using Op Charging for the first time and I got this error

Before that I have never used optimised charging

1 Like