2021 - Growing up!

looping in @abhishek.balaji who can take this request to Tarun and we also we can a Open House meet in the Factory on a Sunday and also maintain the Social distancing, as we will have lot of space in the Factory.

1 Like

Whenever the factory visit is there, I HAVE to know. Would love to fly and come and join. Abhishek,Tarun- "I have to know some time “soon” before the ride so that I can plan and come. Also I was the first to reply to the tweet by Ather and maybe post a congratulations message on the forum too. I deserve it😂

5 Likes

Writing this line as the forum rules requires some words in any post. But otherwise I’d have just written “I’m composing a long Post”

14 Likes

Is this the Hosur Manufacturing plant?? Also @abhishek.balaji could you guys let us access fast chargers in Hosur? It would really make a nice road trip for us Bangaloreans. It’ll be your first intercity charging point.

I think a lot of us are still waiting on this sir :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

As of now there is no fast chargers in Hosur :frowning: Hope Ather provides one fast charger in their factory premises.

11 Likes

Seeing a lot of photos and videos on social media especially Twitter. Everything looks so so good. Such a amazing factory,so many Scooters. Absolutely wow. :100::zap::motor_scooter::sparkles::fire::heart_eyes: Looks like a fun day and a great experience for those who got the chance. Did the mods go today?

Looking forward to the update on who gets to go there “soon”.

Edit: Some of the people have been there. So I guess the trip is done :frowning:

Linking one of my posts for reference for the guest list. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

LOVE you Ather… we trust you a lot… thanks again… <3

1 Like