110+ kms in a single Charge in Sports Mode

Date: 05/10/2023 Left my home at 12pm with 100% SOC

94kms ride done Solo till 10pm in the night and left with 30% charge

At 10:30pm left for station to pickup my friend and travelled 12kms and reached station with 20% charge left

After I picked my friend from station here comes Ride with pillion and to my surprise I saw 2% battery degrade in 40 minutes till I was inside the station ,

With pillion to my home it’s 12kms again but we need to buy food for dinner and was unsure of reaching home with that 18% with pillion so near station I topped up 6% charge and time taken was 12:05am to 12:10am , only 6% top up to be on safe side otherwise I knew I would have reached home with 18% but I have some bad experience earlier where below 15% battery drops is worst

We stopped at a hotel and then picked up the food and then left for our home

Last trip from hotel to home in ride Logs is missing and to be precise it’s 4.5kms

I achieved 110kms plus range on a single top-up That 6% top-up I won’t take under consideration because it was just to be on safe side if something goes wrong

Main Point to mention is : I drive only in sports mode and never use any other mode even if the battery is low as i smart eco enabled so even if I switch to eco , the range would be same as it learned my way of driving

4 Likes

Next only smart eco :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

Loss of 2 % in about 40 minutes is sometimes which i observe on regular basis when the battery comes below certain level. After that level, every time I take a ride and park my vehicle it loses 2 % over short time. Assuming I’m taking 3 short rides in a day (when the battery is below certain level), vechicle loses 6 % very quick.

1 Like

This pattern is NOT observed above certain level of battery. In my case it happens when battery is between 45 and 25.

But when I’m riding in between this range, i don’t experience any range drop or so. The problem comes only when i park the scooter after a ride.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji sharing my ride experience - #truerangechallengeaccepted

Bangalore to Mysore in a single charge (Gen 3.1 450X) Total Distance covered - 142.24KM Duration - 5 hrs 12 Minutes

YouTube Page for Full Video: Smilextreme

Total distance covered in a day:

7 Likes

What’s your weight? :cookie:

1 Like

Brother, can we exchange the bikes??

1 Like