10.1.6 Feedback

There is no intention to deliberate work from ather. We love ather, that not mean ather can do anything to customers. Ather is not even 10 year old company. Even big companies make false claims and take the juice out of customers like Apple.

1 Like

I am not sure if this is accurate, unfortunately. What is the drop you are seeing on your Ather overnight on an average?

1 Like

on an everage after update 2.5%

4 Likes

That actually is in the expected ballpark. What was the overnight loss of charge before this update?

I have same issue, after upgrade noticed 2+ percentage dropped every night

2 Likes

negligible before update

Same issue with my ather 450x

1 Like

Sorry Iā€™m asking this again, but are you saying before this update you did not see any drop in charge overnight when you had the scooter in key off mode (as in, NOT on vacation mode)? Frankly a bit surprised about it since there has always been about 2-3% overnight battery discharge, so checking. Apologies if I am missing something here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure who gave you this information, but thats not true. You can expect 2-3% battery drain in standby for around 12 hours.

2 Likes

Yes before the update we will only loose 2% at the max overnight. Now we are loosing more than 4%

2 Likes

Try to raise a ticket via the app, and the team should take a look into it.

1 Like

After 10.1.6 Update, I feel battery draining is very less. Earlier it used to be 5 to 6 % overnight. But now my bike charging was removed on 27th Morning 05:00 AM and now it is 30th 12PM and the battery drained is 9% (approximately for 79 hours). It will be good if ather maintains this standard in future updates.

I have travelled using maps for about 16 Kms + 16Kms (onward/Return) and observed no dashboard restarts. However Maps loading time is little bit improved as per my observation, but re-routing of the maps navigation is still worst. Accuracy is also worst as I observed that already I am around 500 meters ahead of what the navigation on the bike is showing.

After the update, home address and work address are showing error as ā€œSet Home address from appā€ for 2 days. After 2 days it was automatically coming now without doing anything.

Still, Bluetooth is having so many issues. Calls card not visible during receiving calls and unable to answer calls. Initially the call card came for 1st time, after that it never appeared when calls are coming. Have to close ather app disconnect the phone and connect back again.

For one time, even after ending the call the call card shows as it is on the dashboard. Need to stop the bike, disconnect the bike and reconnect it again in order to make the stuck call card disappear.

3 Likes

Heavy battery drain. For 2km on 50 speed 10% is loosing

3 Likes

Not at all Normalā€¦ Raise ticket or visit EC

4 Likes

Thatā€™s something which never Happened to me before and after update. Just hard reboot your dashboard and then check.

1 Like

yes in off mode battery drain by 2% overnight

1 Like

After update, my screen getting restart two times ,every time when I switched on. Slow navigation in Google map after updation.

1 Like

Yes, like @TheHairMonster pointed out too, 2% overnight is absolutely normal.

1 Like

Personally, I just shutdown the vehicle (vacation mode) after each use. Apart from ride stats sync, which really doesnt add much value for me anymore, I donā€™t see whats the point of keeping the vehicle on standby. Itā€™s unnecessary battery drain. I would rather save on the drain and instead utilize the savings on my sport mode. It starts to count especially during these times when you donā€™t take the vehicle out every single day.

2 Likes

@Early-Access, is 10.1.7 beta testing going on ? If so, what are the new updates/feature added ?

4 Likes