10.1.4 feedback thread

The side stand sensor upgrade is a very useful feature and needed also. I was surprised at the beginning, why this feature was not there. Thank you for providing this feature now.

Sync is extremely unreliable. Have to constantly reboot it to sync. Ride statistics are not showing up. Unable to see vehicle charge status either.

4 Likes

update ather atomstack 10.1.4. What bugs are fixed in this version 10.1.4 update…

My ather got updated to atomstack 10.1.4 version can anyone know update contains… And what bugs it fixed

Series 1, AtherStack Atom version, keep restarting screen during ride. Not sure what’s the issue. Fan/Motor noise is too loud now.

4 Likes

@abhishek.balaji

Series 1 getting blank screen, while driving all of a sudden need to restart again and again to get going can you clear it out.

1 Like

Hey Abhishek @abhishek.balaji I am using 450X S1 for a week now… I wish to suggest following updates in next Ver. if you guys find it correct & if its feasible.

1. There should be PIN/ Password protection for going into settings from dashboard specially to toggle incognito mode and customer name, number & WIN no. These are private info and settings which should not be accessible to anyone using scooter other than the owner…
  2. There should be menu to lock / disable WARP mode (something like parental control for kids) in 450X
  3. When charging is completed there should be sound notification on mobile app.
  4. Non Connect pro subscriber should at least get current ride status with all details like efficiency etc on dashboard.
  5. The synch issues if they are related eSIM & Service provider’s network issues then a) owner should know which Service provider it is on & b) if that network provider have issues in the city/area then option to port to new service provider.

Love to see such updates in next OTA. Thanks

8 Likes

Does anyone else feel the under-seat vibration during warp mode even after fully releasing the throttle? and the vibrations stop after 5-8 seconds?

2 Likes

That would be your under-crotch fan in action.

I thought so, but it wasn’t that evident before the 10.1.5 early access Update. And I would stop after Throttle release unlike what I am feeling now.

It’s triggered by motor temp and / or RPM, and keeps running till the temp drops below the set point. It’s annoyingly rumbly too. Mine shuts off within a couple of seconds after a hard run. You might want to check if there’s some debris in the motor area that’s blocking some ventilation.

4 Likes

I felt slight vibration at footboard area.

1 Like

This is not that slight…This feeling is as if you are sitting on a running tractor Bonnet(If you ever had a chance) The vibrations are too much.

Those fans are known to be defective like that.

Dashboard Fan going bonkers based on that timid dashboard’s temp make sense. But on rpm, it makes so sense. It is not been implemented very well. Forget the speed, the fan should kick in if the temperature rises. I have seen tht fan going crazy in a nice pleasant and cold weather. Its simply annoying. Only if Ather can hire real talent, we will see more logical developments. :grinning:

1 Like

It kicks in at 3000 rpm motor speed regardless of temperature. It also kicks in when the temp exceeds a set point that I haven’t found time to figure out yet. That cooling design leaves a lot to be desired. For now, vibrator is what we’ve got. I plan to do something about it shortly.

1 Like

FWIW, Ather very recently hired new talent for some key roles like Technical Lead for Android Applications and Dashboards (LinkedIn is your friend, here!), so hopefully you can expect some action on that front soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thats very promising. Wishing all the best to the new guys. :blush: I today got an update from Balaji on future developments like “smart charging” for an example. Its my personal favorite. Haha

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 10.1.5 feedback thread

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Atherstack Borg 10.2.0