Win VIP tickets to watch the Gujarat Titans in action!

How many winners are there?

Congratulations on winning.

Hi, I donā€™t understand whatā€™s the procedure of selecting the winners. I literally travelled a lot kilometres to win the game, and I have reached all 3 of the places among the 5 in no time after Ather posted on Instagram (I have proofs). It took time for me to scan the 3rd one because THERE WERE NO QR CODES and then on Instagram, after a lot of time, Ather replied to me saying to visit again as the codes were damaged and they were replaced because of which only for this location - I got late. And majorly, in Nikol (where I actually live), where I reached IN JUST 7 minutes after seeing the post on Instagram, there were again NO QR CODES!! If I had found the code over there, my score would had been 4/5. I mentioned these issues to Ather on instagram and there were no proper responses. Despite trying these much, I canā€™t find any mail of tickets which means I may have not won the contest. But sadly, I see an Ather owner who had also scanned same numbers of QRā€™s as mine, and he has won the contest, Ather mailed him the tickets. Iā€™m really happy for him, I can understand his feelings, but what about mine? Why didnā€™t Ather count me as a winner when I reached all the places so fast and filled the form earlier than anyone else? Really very very disappointed and dissatisfied with one of my favourite brands out there. Thanks Ather! @smridhi.kalati

4 Likes

I asked the same que to Ather team on twitter. But still how many won tickets is still unknown.

If Ather is announcing the winners then they should atleast tag Insta/Twitter/Forum handle so that contest remain transparent.

We both scanned the same number of QRs and I wish you the best for next match tickets :crossed_fingers::smile:

3 Likes

So nice of you man. Itā€™s hard for me to experience something from ā€˜Atherā€™. I love Ather to the most that I canā€™t explain. Iā€™ve never thought that Iā€™ll write something against Ather, but sadly I had to, today. But yeah, still waiting and checking my mails again and again. It is not that Iā€™m so enthusiastic about cricket, but I would love to be someone from Ather at the stadium. Thatā€™s all why I had to breakdown and write all these. Enjoy the match buddy :tada:

2 Likes

Theyā€™ve announced the winners on Instagramā€™s story. Iā€™m not there.

2 Likes

Hey there!

Thank you for taking part in our contest. Itā€™s the excitement of community members like you that inspired us to attempt it. I hope I can address your queries in the following pointers:

• The QR codes will be installed randomly at Ather grid points before the clues come out. We put out the QR codes when we announce that the contest has begun. Weā€™ll then share clues for Grid points to encourage participation.
  • In some cases, the stickers were removed :frowning: We pasted them again when we got the reports about missing codes.
  • For Round 1, the winners were the ones who scanned each QR code first. We might change this up for the next few editions based on feedback, weā€™ll keep you posted.
  • Thereā€™ll be plenty more rounds of Ather E-nnings for the upcoming Gujarat Titans home games. So thereā€™ll be plenty of opportunities to grab those VIP tickets!
4 Likes

Hey Shyam!

Thanks for clearing it out. Till the date, it was hard to digest the situation that happened to me. But now that you have made me understand the actual scenario, Iā€™m right now in a state of relief.

But, what Iā€™d like to request here is:

1. Ather team should make everything clear as you see many were in confusions. So, if you came up with something so new and amazing, your team should also take care of making each users understand all the procedures, T&C, in short everything. See, now youā€™ve made us understand the actual situation - my point is why to do that right now when you can do that at the time of announcing the contest or event?

2. No Ather users knew about how the announcement of the winner was supposed to be done. Because, you see maybe people like me, were actually waiting to see whether weā€™ve won or not, so if we get to know in the morning itself, we can plan our schedule as per that. There are many users! Some go to work, some to colleges, some may have any other things planned. You guys literally posted it just few hours before the match which I donā€™t feel was a good thing to be noted. If you declare one day before the match day that the contest was closed, then you should have announced it AEAP. I hope you understood what Iā€™m trying to say.

3. The support team - ughh!! None of your support team was actually helpful, even just to give a simple information. We as an Ather user feel so weird when someone who we know tells bad about Ather - you know thatā€™s the worst feeling ever. I already was showcasing about Ather in a very good way, I actually do always. It all came down as my friends were with me when I was asking for support from the support team and they were with me all the time while I was struggling for the tickets (just to see whether Ather is worth or not). So itā€™s a humble request to mainly first of all work on your support team. It was really a matter of embarrassment when I called the support team just for an information and the guy on the call was not even aware about this contest!! I literally made him open his Instagram and go through Atherā€™s post. Again, I hope that you may have understood what Iā€™m trying to convey.

Rest, I appreciate that my concern wasnā€™t kept as unanswered - I love that about Ather, always!

Thanks anyways, and I am really a proud user of Ather and will always be.

And yes, Iā€™m gonna win the next round any how and thatā€™s for sure.

Round 2 of Ather E-nnings is now live!

Want to get your hands on tickets to the Gujarat Titans game on the 2nd of May 2023?

The tickets are stashed at 3 locations across Ahmedabad. Get on your Ather and go scan the QR code ASAP! The first person to scan wins!

No hints! So youā€™ll have to hunt these tickets done yourself!

Hereā€™s how you play: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrXkRFItg7k/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Weā€™re done with Round 2 of Ather E-nnings! :zap:

And here are our winners:

:trophy: Sunil Manghwani

:trophy: Niru Prajapati

:trophy: Dineshvart Avadh

Congratulations guys! Enjoy the game! :zap:

Ahmedabad!!!

Weā€™re back with another round of the Ather E-nnings! :zap:

This time you can win VIP tickets to the Gujarat Titans Vs Lucknow Super Giants game on the 7th May 2023!

4 Ather Grid points. 3 tickets each.

What are you waiting for?

Go scan the QR code to win! :trophy:

The clues for this round of the Ather E-nnings are here!

Clue 1: A Milkshake place in Maninagar.

Clue 2: An eatery named after the Alto manufacturer.

Clue 3: A spot that shares the name with Sonyā€™s popular phone series.

Clue 4: An estate owned by a cricketer whose name rhymes with ā€˜Mohitā€™.

Get on your Atherā€™s because its time to go and scan the QR codes!

3 VIP tickets at each Grid point.

Weā€™re sure you donā€™t wanna miss out on that!

And the winners of this round of the Ather E-nnings are:

:drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

:trophy: Yash Makwana

:trophy: Jigar Bhojani

:trophy: Sandip Pokar

:trophy: Dhruv Thakkar

Thatā€™s not it! Thereā€™s another chance to win tickets to a Gujarat Titans game!

Stay tuned.

1 Like

Weā€™re back again for Round 4, Ahmedabad!

This time, 3 locations are stashed with 2 sets of VIP tickets each!

So get there and scan the QR code fast to win tickets to the Gujarat Titans game on the 15th of May!

Let the games begin!!! :zap: :zap: :zap:

1 Like

Here are the clues for Round 4 of the Ather E-nnings:

Clue 1: This studio will spruce up your car.

Clue 2: Not 2, not 3, thereā€™s just 1 store like this.

Clue 3: A Chona family eatery in a Phy/Bio/Chem neighbourhood.

Time to get on your Atherā€™s, switch to Warp mode and scan the QR codes! :zap: :zap: :zap:

1 Like

Game Over !! :zap:

4 Likes