🚨 Trip planner v2 - Open Beta

+1, The Same case here. Didn’t uninstall/reinstall the app yet.

Try removing trip planner and then try routing. This worked for me. I think there’s some bug. I enabled trip planner a couple days later and it worked.

1 Like

Hey Prathamesh, Yagnesh,

Could you help identify what you’re seeing on the map screen? From what you’ve written, I think you’re able to search for a place in the search bar (Say, “Phoenix Mall”) - But when you select the place, you’re diverted onto the map screen with no further action. No route plotted, no feasibility option etc. If that is the case, would it possible to share a screenshot of this intermediate “frozen” map screen? Would help us diagnose the issue in addition to trying to reproduce the same internally.

Hi Mithilesh, I was able to recreate the glitch mentioned above:

Here’s a screen record: Dropbox - Ather app glitch.mp4 - Simplify your life

It doesn’t route when a place is typed in or even selected from favourites. But when I tap on charging points, it routes.

Recreated the glitch by entering multiple places and clicking on multiple favourited places repeatedly.

2 Likes

So I happened to have bought a new phone and the bug has fixed itself in the new device, so I’m good for now. :muscle:t2:

3 Likes

@abhishek.balaji I tried a trip for a point B with low percentage of SOC. It suggested me a charging point and charge for 40-50 mins till 85%. It is okay. But it dint give me at what percentage il reach the charging station. One more than, for charging close to 50 mins, this can be split into two charging session which makes the trip also quicker. There is an another charge at a distance of 20kms.

2 Likes

Yep…Agreeing with you, coz after 70% it takes 2 and a half minute to charge per percent SoC…Instead of this,it can just split the trip into two halves…

7 Likes