Ownership Experience

Guys can we name the vehicle from the app?

I was guessing " NIMBUS 450 "

Nimbus is the Harry Potter flying stick and 450 is the model.

Any better name?
How about " SILENT TURBO " ??

2 Likes

I have named mine as white fury similar to the character of dragon from the film “How to train your Dragon”

2 Likes

WHITE FURY!!
nice

2 Likes

1 to 2 % drop. but I have never seen difference in range.

5 Likes

what’s vacation mode and how do we turn on?

2 Likes

You need to check that option in dashboard.

2 Likes

I could not find this.

when you click on your vehicle name

VIN number appears

also below you can see shutdown option

this is nothing but vacant mode!!!

2 Likes

oh… OK, thanks Abhishek.

Brother when wll u upload tirupathi clip :blush:

Hoo looks like already @youtube :smiley:

1 Like

Are the body panels “Holi” colour proof?

Getting mine on Saturday and the kids at home are planning on playing with Holi colours that day. New bike + kids playing around it = recipe for a headache

1 Like

Has anyone thought of how to Mount a mobile holder on the Ather? Not having Bluetooth on the Ather is a travesty for the huge screen. The holder will allow us to see who is calling and also browse when we are stuck for minutes on end at signals

1 Like

Android phones can read out the caller ID when the phone rings. I use it even today when I have my earphones plugged in while driving the Activa.

Here is where I have enabled it on my OnePlus phone!.

Rather den spoiling ather450 look by mounting mobile holder, it’s Better hv miband 3 for calling nd msg notification purpose.
Above all it will help our health too. :blush::metal::v:t2:

3 Likes

450 now has a good fan base at my work place.

Enthusiasts asks for a test ride during morning , lunch break and while leaving the works. The age band is almost from 24 to 59.

Lady colleagues now leaving shyness, started enquiries. Take test rides. The feedback is, ride is better than their scoots of various brands.

11 Likes

Hi, @ather.team, today evening while leaving office, screen snag hit again.

When I turned on the key, lights turned on but not the screen.

I had to hard restart the screen by pressing both brake levers and start button. The screen restarted with ather logo.
While loading, I tried to move, it moved but in forward park assist.

Once the normal screen appeared, I could move along without any problem.

1 Like

Hi @samitbanerji
After 2 weeks of solo ride, I did a tyre pressure check today at Shell outlet and found front tyre was at 27psi and back was at 25psi.