Ownership Experience

Yeah nothing major. Have fun guys!

1 Like

My 450 is there to represent me! Just on a different floor I presume :smile:

4 Likes

Those u r staying near basaveswara nagar. So I have marked the foam wash location on the above pic. Just 100rs only😁

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Greetings!!
I am new to this group, just booked my Ather 450 yesterday :slight_smile:
So i was just curious to know from you fellow owners that, is there any buyback or exchange provision given by Ather after 4-5 years of using the scooter(**in case if i buy the vehicle, not lease). So that customers can can upgrade to the new variants by paying the evaluated amount post exchange??? TIA

Regards,
Saptarshi.

2 Likes

No such option right now as there is no other variant other than the 340/450. We will know in 2-3 years time I guess once they have new launches lined up.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: An 'e-motion’al connect - Hemanth’s Ather 450

Guys,

Anyone here knows where are all the plan and pricing details for full payment/Lease/Loan schemes in the Ather website. It would be very helpful if someone can share.

Thanks.

3 Likes

https://www.atherenergy.com/ , go to ‘pricing’ section at the end

Home charging reimbursement is default across right irrespective of the subscription that we choose?

2 Likes

Reimbursement is applicable only to Ather ONE plan.

Read more at

https://www.atherenergy.com/faq/vehicle/ather-subscription

1 Like

Thanks @hemanth.anand for the address. I got my flight done.

I also got myself a new Ather keychain.

19 Likes

Hi Hemanth…How did you know the production number of the vehicle…is it the last 3 digits of the chassis number?

Nice…did you get the keychain also made from the same shop?

Yes, I checked with the Ather team and I was told that I can take the last 3 digits on the VIN (seen in the under seat storage area) will be the vehicle number.

2 Likes

Hi All, I have got a vendor who makes customized keychain at a very nominal cost of RS.80/-. More the numbers lesser cost.

Please let me know how many of you need one.

14 Likes
  • Need one for me
2 Likes

+1

2 Likes

+1

enjoying with amazing ATHER

6 Likes

Which location is this? It’s not Bengaluru for sure!
RGT

2 Likes