Ownership Experience

Same ka03 but yet to get mine

About belt starting time of this form some discussion happen about belt drive mechanism… some mechanical engineers and ather clarified that’s, purposefully they have not given wall type both side of driving wheel, back wheel one side and at motor gear reduction side other side. So it complemented.

1 Like

Not to worry, It’s ok. The pulley is slightly wider than the belt to allow for lateral movement of the belt especially when the system is in operation and all the belts are rotating. There are totally 4 pulleys and 2 belts in our scooter. The retention wall on the pulley is on the opposite side of each pulley pair.

3 Likes

Hey, you are right… If we shut down the system, Ride History does not get updated.

I wonder one thing, Odometer reading gets updated instantaneously even though we shut down. Then why can’t Ride History get updated? And the place where I park has zero vodafone signal and out of connectivity. So, how does it actually work?

For those who wants to have ride history, they should NOT shut down. For those who wants to save the battery, they should forget about ride history ! Irony !

By the way, another thing which I noticed… Whatever the energy I burn , say 23 Wh/km or 26 Wh/Km or even 30 Wh/Km, my predicted range is constant !

What is the difference between Predicted Range to Projected Range? Is latter for that particular trip and first is for overall ride? It is little confusing.

2 Likes

Projected Range = The probable mileage you will get for a full charge at at that efficiency level (whkm). it is particular to that specific ride.

Predicted Range = Algorithm based on on past ride history for each ride mode. i believe this is not getting updated today.

3 Likes

Copying from below link,

Predicted Range (that you see at the top) is the range you’re likely to get on the scooter based on your historical riding behavior. This what you would have seen on the dashboard earlier and is computed using our range prediction algorithm.

Projected Range of a trip (not to be confused with Predicted Range) is the range you would have obtained from 100% to 0% battery had you continued riding the way you did during that specific trip. It depends directly on your ride efficiency during that trip.

2 Likes

@rajeshkav,

In my knowledge, I believe that the ODM info if getting dumped to the server by the scooter at very high frequencies( once is 30sec). I also think that as per the shutdown algorithm, the Scooter is made to dump this info to the server as part of the shutdown procedure.

Coming to ride statistics, I have noticed that if i drive to a shop. Switch off the scooter and pick up some things (5~8 mins) and again start the scooter to ride back home, then I’ve observed that this entire journey is considered as a single trip. Start Point: my Home & End Point also : My home.

In my understanding, I guess that the algorithm is written such that the trip end is considered after maybe 10~15 mins of vehicle in Off condition.

So when you shutdown your vehicle immediately after the trip you will not let the vehicle to dump the data to the server.

All this is just my guess from my experience from Automotive Electronics & HE, EV Manufacturing.
@Ather.Team… is my assumptions correct.

2 Likes

Think of the devil… The postman just now delivered my RC!

3 Likes

The ride statistics considers a trip complete when the trip meter(on the dashboard) resets which currently is about 10 mins of scooter not being used.

Is it my Android device, or the App misbehaving??

It is happening while in recent app page…

1 Like

i too have not yet received.
i checked with Autovert and they said we have to hear from Ather !!!
Not sure why they have to hear from Ather(i am on the lease model)

1 Like

It is your phone I guess…no such issues with the new version of the android app for me

2 Likes

is it v2.6.38?
I don’t see this issue.

1 Like

Reached 2000km mark😄

5 Likes

27 posts were merged into an existing topic: The First Owners Meet, EVER!

ah… super!! enjoy people! I will have to wait for my copy… :frowning:

I am planning to come directly to the venue as I stay in HSR layout

1 Like

Hi Samit, mine is also KA51 registration (under lease undertaking) been 3 weeks now since I got the bike, but registration certificate details is already there in mParivahan app

My best efficiency till date

2 Likes

+1