Ola Electric Scooter aka Etergo AppScooter

I did not get email of order ID and amount.

It’s really interesting,as of now I have seen 40+ ather owners reserve the ola scooter,afterall we all are ev enthusiasts,the best brand gets the votes!!

1 Like

You should have clicked on the hyperlink send invoice to email. It worked for me sent same invoice to 2 different emails

I am also unable to use the email i already registered with ola. Tried using different one was able to go to payment page. Ad doesn’t even feature the booking site

2 Likes

Booked one today…!

Ola Electric registered 2 names: S1, S1 Pro.

Here are my guestimates:

1. S1: Base variant with ~80 km of range with around 2.5 kWh battery capacity. Each module in Etergo scooter had a 1.155 kWh capacity which was removable. Ola Electric might have changed to non-removable and slightly increased the capacity to get ~80 kms of range similar to 450x.

2. S1 pro: Range of ~120 km with 3.5 kWh battery.

The leaked photo shows a 122 km range left at 87% SoC.

Source:

Edit: Only S1 and S1 Pro as per Ola’s T&C. Courtesy: Harsha.

3 Likes

Only 2 models as per T&C. No Model S only S1 and S1 PRO

4 Likes

This is what happens after email entry.

Anyway, i see what ola is doing here by keeping the booking amount to just 499. They want to project how many bookings they received. The percentage of final sales will be very low after the specs and prices are revealed.

Anyway, i see what ola is doing here by keeping the booking amount to just 499. They want to project how many bookings they received. The percentage of final sales will be very low after the specs and prices are revealed

I hope it does not become another pricing debacle à la 450x. If they really going to price it high, they can just stop building that 2 million/10 million capacity factory. It won’t be necessary.

3 Likes

I hope this doesn’t become like Freedom 251. Book it and waiting never stops.

3 Likes

Ola is too big a brand to run away with people’s money. They simply can’t. They have a good business they’re running, they would try their best not to tarnish that image.

1 Like

Hey, I said about the waiting period. 499 booking amount generates hell lot of bookings but how fast they deliver it with good price is the main question.

They will most likely use LiFePO cells instead of Li-ion cells, prices will be competitive

1 Like

Don’t know if the images are legit. Here are the probable colors of Ola e-Scooter:

Ola probable colors

These photos are legit and posted by an ather owner who had gone test ride the ola scooter as his friend was given the ad contract and his friend had called this man,some legends have circulated it and now all websites are trademarking their names on it :joy::joy:

I really liked the combo type design by the Ola, looks like when you are at home you can wall-mount it and charge, while if you want to take it with you it can be removed from the wall and used as a portable charger

(Image source: Ola website)

3 Likes

You can do it with the dot too,just hang the dot on a nail and remove and use it as a portable charger whenever required.

Any information about battery ? Is it removable or fix ?

1 Like

INSTRUCTIONS NOT CLEAR, now my dot is not working

1 Like
2 Likes

Fixed batteries as per initial leaks

1 Like