My Ather 450X: S1 - Lukewarm at best

Hearing a lot of negative issues about the the 450+ and 450x, should I go ahead with the booking of my 450+ or not ? what other option is available as I want it a bit urgent?

Nothing made on planet Earth is 100% perfect everything has its perks and Corks, so what I’m trying to say is right now after reading atleast 1000s of post if you are looking a scooter just for ride purpose and can wait till the software bugs are get fixed in future you can go ahead and purchase

but if you are mainly into all the geeks and shows and would be wanting everything out of the dashboard then probably wait is the best option .

PS I’m not affiliated to anything it’s just my personal opinion

1 Like

The product is not bad but has alot of software bugs. Maybe i am the chosen one to get a defective unit. In the 1000 kms i have called the service guys and raised many tickets. If you ask my personal opinion, no…dont buy. Still struggling to sort all the issues with this crap I have.

And yes, i was almost dead because of some issues with throttle and wiring of my unit.

1 Like

Hi prateek

I already paid for this scooter in delhi and they not deliverd to me due to lockdown reason please share your experience for us to tackle situation with ather i am from old delhi -6 and I dont know that i have to cancel my order or wait please help me with your experience with there services in delhi

Thanks Vaqar

1 Like

At this price point, what you get is not worth the money you pay. The old 450 made sense. I’d suggest getting a used 450 in decent condition over a brand new 450X.

You’re not the only one. The defect rate is quite high, and instead of fixing them, the company is ramming them down customers’ throats. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m almost certain the same @tarun who had posed for pictures for publicity purposes with you is now nowhere to be found when you raise your concerns with the company?