Delivery delay even after Partial Lockdown lifting in Bangalore

Nope you won’t get it that soon, my vehicle registration was done last Thursday, I also thought Saturday hopefully but I’m still waiting , my order status currently is “Delivery scheduling “ from yesterday :ok_man: This is too slow , understandable on the COVID but still feels too slow

Send the registration message that you received from Vaahan to them on mail. That will speed up the process

1 Like

someone called me from Ather i guess Saturday and i told them its already registered, why would you need few more days for the delivery, the answer i got was “HSRP number plates take time”, Sigh!.. the excitement is running out :frowning: i will still give the benefit of covid doubt, i was hoping i get a call to schedule delivery today, nothing yet :frowning:

3 Likes

HSRP? What’s that? I’ve signed the forms and have been waiting since then for an update. :frowning:

2 Likes

High security number plate - I just checked and I had signed the form and sent to them on 22-06

1 Like

Oh my god. this is horrific from Ather’s side. Ather’s Delivery Anxiety will kill the customer before Range anxiety. Really bad.

1 Like

They told me today that the HSRP will take max 2 days.

Wow they’ve been telling me from the past 2-3 days that the scooter will reach Delhi today.Sadly their today never comes :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What they said today ? :joy:

Yesterday i talk to deedar at lajpat nagar EC he said all vehicles reached us in night at our warehouse and we are ready to process registration after we received the vehicles :red_car: now i dont know what he will say today

Ather make deliveries horrible and our excitement is finished :sob:

Please update me too nikhil if you got any information on this

2 Likes

Hey, the way this works is, once your permanent registration number is issued by the RTO, we reach out to a govt-approved vendor for the HSRP. Currently, only such approved vendors are allowed to produce the HSRP plates, which takes a few working days once we place the order.

If your scooter is waiting for the HSRP for delivery to happen, you’re almost done. The next steps would be the retail team scheduling your delivery once the plates arrive.

Thanks Abhishek, I did tweet and call customer care yesterday as the status changed to “delivery scheduling” guess from Monday and I haven’t had a contact to schedule, I hope it gets scheduled today as that’s what I was told to expect, will keep posted here if I get a call, will also make a separate post on my experience,

Well today they said they got the vehicles and will initiate my registration today itself and as a final date they’ve said the 11th this time assuring it won’t get extended again.

At this point I don’t have any hopes. I have my bday on the 10th was atleast expecting to get it before that.All my excitement is dead.

3 Likes

Hi Abhishek, Yesterday I had got an otp from vaahan… So what’s the next procedure?

1 Like

i just had this experience so sharing it… after the Vahan OTP, if you have opted any other RTO than KA51, it will take sometime (may be week or so not sure but i opted for 51 to reduce this time) but if not and then second if you have opted for a specific number, then the RTO guy will call in 2-3 days and give you the running number list for the day, the KA51 running is HQ series , once that is done , next day youll get a message that its registered from MORTH, after that in couple of days the delivery process should initiate…

2 Likes

Same they said to me but they will confirm me today in evening for exact date

1 Like

Ok do tell us what they said

A post was merged into an existing topic: Delivery delay in Delhi

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Delivery delay in Delhi

Hi Nikhil

Finally i got the call from ather his name is faiz he said he will give me delivery on this Friday evening or may be a little delay to second half of Saturday

Thanks :pray: faiz appreciate this and i hope delivery going on good as you said

1 Like

Awesome! That’s nice to hear :slight_smile: keep this thread updated.

2 Likes