Delivery delay even after Partial Lockdown lifting in Bangalore

I repeat…I have done the paperwork and also paid in full before lockdown !! The only communication I got was a call saying I was eligible for Fame subsidy. Other than that…ZERO !!

I don’t think posting anything here matters as well. ZERO response so far !! It’s just a wailing wall !!

1 Like

Rohit, lets give them the benefit of constraints due to prevailing pandemic situations. But yes there could be clear communication.

@rpradeep.blr, I’m an Ather 450X user. please don’t buy the bike. There are 100 of consumers facing multiple problems with the bike.

Ather is not having proper service engineer and as a 450x user I got replaced with multiple parts now with motor too.

This is before you take the delivery I suggest you don’t buy. As an upcoming brand, this company is using us as RND team.

Bro please don’t buy the Ather bike

It’s a waste machine. You can get much better machine for a cheaper price

@960karthik

Bro don’t buy Ather bike it’s not value for money it has multiple major issues

Past 4 months Ather is not resolving the issue.

They have poor built quality and work service behaviour.

You better wait for some more time.

1 Like

Team Ather definitely knows how to test your patience. I know putting this up here does no difference. @abhishek.balaji @tarun you guys need to work on delivering scooters on time first and then open showrooms across India. The registration of my bike is pending for close to 2 weeks now. The CS team has been giving me false data regarding the date of registration. Whenever I call them they say they are trying to connect with the registration team and they are not reachable. This all started back on 22nd June 2021 when I signed my papers and the executive at Indiranagar experience centre told me that I’ll get my scooter by Monday(28th June). I sold my then existing bike thinking I wouldn’t have space in my garage to park the 2 vehicles. And today I am writing this as soon as I got off the phone with the CS team and they’ve just informed me that the registration will only happen next Wednesday(7th July). I am spending money on cabs and autos. @abhishek.balaji I really feel that there has to be some sort of connection between your teams. The RTO team never seem to pick up a call from your CS team. This has been happening for the past 2 weeks. My friend bought a Bajaj Chetak. HE BOOKED THE SCOOTER AFTER ME DURING LOCKDOWN AND GOT IT LAST WEEK WITH THE FAME REINVOICING AND EVERYTHING. I am pretty sure they are also understaffed due to the pandemic but at least are doing their job.

2 Likes

Hey folks, please see the update below:

1 Like

Sounds ridiculous !! I’ve lost all the excitement of taking delivery of this vehicle or owning it !!

3 Likes

I understand, in your position I’d be frustrated too. Just explaining where things are stuck right now, so you get the context as well. We do have your best interests in mind, hence the effort taken to ensure you get the new subsidy benefits.

If you’re okay forgoing the new subsidy, you can reach out to the team and they’ll help you out.

1 Like

10 posts were split to a new topic: Delivery delay in Delhi

I am sure you will get your delivery in a couple of weeks, please wait if you can as the it’s a really good product,they have their set of problems due to the lockdown and the new fame-2 revision,just give them a week’s time and then decide.

This post is giving me anxiety now… I am kicking myself for not having read this post before making full payment and ordering :confused: I’ll probably wait for a day or two and if I see no progress then I’ll have to check on ways to cancel the order and get the refund.

3 Likes

Refund also very difficult fahad because they are real slow and new in Industry they dont know how to do work and satisfy customer it will take time :joy:

1 Like

I don’t mind them being a bit late, due to lockdown and stuff I can understand the delays but what I see here is sheer incompetence by Ather support and lack of transparency of how they are handling it. They look like a very lazy company unfortunately :frowning:

1 Like

Sir 2month 15 days completed not given the vehicle don’t take ather vehicle

Hi Rohit, is the delivery done? Can you please update? I’m stuck as well.

Hi

Which city your vehicle for delivery

Not Yet. Today the registration was initiated

Bangalore.

Okay, did you get any timeline for the delivery Rohit? :confused:

I am hoping by Saturday or sunday

3 Likes

That’s great! Something positive out of all this :slight_smile: Thank you.

1 Like