Buy Vs Lease Vs Loan

I luckily got a transfer of order before pre launch of 450x from a person who had pre booked 450 long back

Today afternoon lease payment done … generally what is the wait time after lease payment ? in portal it says 15-20 days

Dot installation within 3 days once you make the payment for dot installation. Then it’s Insurance followed by registration. You can expect these things to be completed by 15 days.

Can any one help what exactly includes in leasing.

Does anyone have the lease agreement so that we can read it to understand the terms and condition

check this out

Thank you very much sir very informative I was also looking for the actual document from then which gets signed between the customer and the leasing company

Hi Aakash, More or less what is mentioned in FAQ page will be in T&C of the document. If you have any concern, you may please reach Autovert and I presume they will oblige to clarity.

Do anyone have idea about loan approval process? How long it would take for loan Approval and when the down payment should be done?

Hi @Ather.Team, @Autovert,

I have my order opened up for payment window. I was going through the lease plan and i used the lease calculator. Can you please explain me about the below attachment screen shot

Does this understanding of mine correct?

60k down payment
2589*36 months= 93204
Total : 153204
Return after 36 months: 60000
If want to continue using the vehicle after lease period then pay 10k more…

93204+10000 = 103204

If i pay upfront, then it is 1,13,715

So basically you are paying less when going for lease…

Is there a catch here? Am i missing something.

I guess you won’t get 60k if you retain the vehicle after lease period.

1 Like

At the end of lease period
If you return vehicle
If you keep the vehicle (and transfer to your name)
93204+60000+10000=163204.
Upfront

3 Likes

Yup that’s the catch…60k return will happen in ideal condition. In three years wear and tear is bound to happen, so do subtract that.

The 60K return will only happen if you are not keeping the vehicle after 3 years. If you want to retain the vehicle with you, you will not get anything back :slight_smile: .

Actually… If you keep the vehicle (and transfer to your name) 93204+60000+10000=163204. At the end of 3 years

Upfront Upfront cost + Ather one service for 2nd and 3rd year (I know it’s optional but it’s covered under lease and hence justified here) 113715 + 19824= 1,33,539 at the end of 3 years

So one ends up paying 30k more to the leasing company. Correct me if I am wrong.

3 Likes

Yes this one is correct calculation

1 Like

do the pre order amount will get deducted or not, while i am paying the initail amount for leasing the vehicle.

Yes. The ₹5000 you paid as preorder amount for your 450 will be deducted from the final Invoice amount.

Thank you sir, shall i understand in this way - i am planning to pay 60 K for lease initial payment- if i am paying Rs. 5K for pre-order, then remaining 55K will be collected from me by Autovert.- am i right? Where can i get the terms and conditions of the lease?

for lease service charge is applicable - i got that from Ather numgambakkam Rs.1800