Bangalore to Mysore via New York!

Only one problem, budget minded population!
But if you can waste money on Ridge why not buy Ather and show some value to it.

1 Like

Great travelogue!
Great pictures, thanks for taking time to compile and post it.

I am hoping next time you will renounce your support vehicle and go on true meditation between charges :smiley:

3 Likes

All of us budget minded in some way.
Ridge is not a typical performance scooter. i-praise comes close to Ather and price wise the difference between i praise and Ather 450 is very less. So anyone going for i praise can very well go from Ather.
More importantly, none of the Okinawa scooters are truly smart. They have few smart features so to say.
There are couple of Athers already in Mysore. (I have seen one myself).
Bottom line is that, there is a market for Ather in Mysore. It has to be tapped suitably.
A simple eg: Most youngsters are buying Aprilia and Suzuki burgman because they are performance scooters. These vehicles on road are very close to Ather and their running cost is high as they are petrol vehicles with low mileage (compared to say an activa). Ather will be a good proposition for such people.

4 Likes

On a lighter note, if a parent is buying his college going child an Ather. He can Geo-fence him/her or track their whereabouts easily!!:wink::grin::grin:

@Shreyas @Ather.Team Are you listening?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

In fact I was waiting for a suitable choice and after seeing the price of Ridge-Plus didn’t even blink an eyelid to go for Ather. It just didn’t make sense to pay 80-90K for a sub standard electric scooter.

Ather should consider a Model 3 equivalent which has barebones(remove fancy display and disc brakes for starters) to kill the competition. But before that they might have to think through production hell and reach the range to atleast 100km per charge somehow and get the Price to slightly below 1L figure(95K?).
That way we can avoid two eyebrow raising expressions from public wrt Ather.

1 Like

First hand experience… Though mom usually don’t use the Ather app…:shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Soon my Coimbatore to Goa Ride - Blog coming

Stay Tuned !!

This Blog gave me a Hint to How to write a Blog. Bcoz I have done Vlogs but its completely new to me

You can expect my Blog by this Evening or in 2 Days from Now :green_heart:

Ather450x ARun on YouTube :sparkles: for Vlogs

6 Likes