Ather One and Subscriptions

Thank you, Chethan that will be helpful.
In the meantime, if I get an update I shall share it here on the forum.

1 Like

Sure that will be great… :+1: :handshake:

Ather One subscription upgrade for lease customers who are on Ather Service subscription

• A customer has to pay INR 2832 (inclusive of tax) for 1 year

• After placing a request with Ather (over email or phone), a payment link will be sent to registered email address

So far this is the process I have been involved in. It should ideally take 1 day to reflect the change.
Also, at present this upgrading option is given to customers who have taken delivery of the vehicle.

5 Likes

Where can we see the current subscription details?

You can see the details on Autovert website.

https://lease.autovert.in/faq

6 posts were split to a new topic: Road Side Assistance

I feel subscription fees should not be mandatory. Once customer buy the vehicle it is his ownership & there shoudnt be any mandate to chose the subscription. Yes of course we need OTA however there should be an option to connect it through our mobile network.

6 Likes

Need to show the subscription in App to indiacte which subscription the vehicle is on.
Also the units consumed should be shown on the app irrespective of the subscription plan so as to truely understand the consumption and mileage

4 Likes

So, from my understanding after reading the faq, You will not get free ather one subscription or any other sub plan for the lease period? Do we need to purchase it seperately?

Your lease will include the Service plan. If you want to upgrade to Ather One, just call support and pay the difference.

You are right. Lease does not come with any subscription plan from 2nd year. For the 1st year, Ather Service plan is provided by Ather Energy itself (for now) as a part of vehicle purchase.

However, for the lease period of next 2 years, all maintenance and service is covered by Autovert, leasing company. People who bought under lease, can get it serviced and get the bill reimbursed.

Above is little grey now in their website, which I have asked Autovert to fix.

Got the above clarified from Autovert a while ago (04 Oct 2019, 15:15)

3 Likes

@rajeshkav, from the second year, can we not pay the difference for Ather one and get the electricity bill re-imbursed ?

Thank you Rajesh and Raghav. I will look it up further.

As I know, Ather Service Plan and Autovert’s Maintenance Plan are totally independent. Hence question of paying the difference does not come into picture.

1 Like

@Ather.Team this would be amazing if it could be done, also bifurcation of units for it being charged on the grid, home charger and the portable charger.

Whatever electricity bill reimbursement done is without tax amount… last time they have done with tax amount… Ather trying to save some money?

1 Like

@Ather.Team & @Shreyas,

Isn’t the quarterly reimbursement for Ather ONE subscribers due this month. Ather generally makes the transfer exactly on the 5th on the month. Though 5th was a bank working day I haven’t received the refund.
Anyone else who have received the refund ?

Thanks !!

There is a delay I guess.

Reimbursement of Charging has arrived, but i noticed that it was back to the old rate of 6.5 !
i wonder if the BESCOM charges too have dropped back or is it just a miss in the calculation applied by Ather for this quarter?
Have anyone noticed this or are aware of changes that i might have missed?

There was no communication of change in the reimbursement charges from Ather, so not a miss and BESCOM has definitely not reduced charges.