Ather Memes

Its having drum brake… Why disc brake was dropped

1 Like

Nigga what…

3 Likes

Ectrovolt using Ather to showcase there battery :rofl:.

1 Like

Are these compatible with normal inverters tho…?

1 Like

When did we get an Ather with green accents?:rofl: it doesn’t look bad tho :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Parveen is the last person I expected these words from LOL

7 Likes

I was suddenly in a remembering the dialogue from the movie Die Hard 3 where Samuel L. Jackson was cursing Bruce Willis. Man that was an epic scene.

stay away from that brand, Amazon has a hitlist complains on these batteries from Electrovolt.

2 Likes

That is to avoid Copyright :rofl: No Ather is like that Green Colour Hence Its not Ather :face_with_peeking_eye::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Crazzyyyyy no efforts to even copy :joy::joy:

2 Likes

reminds me of Ben 10

5 Likes

This 65k delivery moped has dual disc brakes

One can buy it directly from amazon :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

Until it delivers and the discs are made out of plastic😝

3 Likes

Rizta ka rishta khatam kardala :skull::skull:

2 Likes

He is the guy responsible for Rizta loosing the touch display.

Interview : https://youtu.be/sp-cZD7pVsc?si=NV8FEUMR8ILMaKnN

Credits :Harsha Vardhan

5 Likes

Ather’s old philosophy was "keep scooter simple. Make the controls as similar to the old ICE bikes as possible, no joysticks and stuff as we can implement features on screen, which is easily understandable.

And also the screen would be accessible only when stationary, so that no distractions and a simple experience."

Now they seem to have caved under pressure of Ola and other brands, in their quest of feature addition they lost their simplicity with the new switchgear. Two new buttons for ParkAssist and the joystick, yet the most asked switchgear feature of “passing beam/flashing high beam” switch has not been implemented :confused:

8 Likes

Commercial pressure would have made the team to drop the feature. Justification is what they are giving now… its obvious to sustain in the market and to have investors happy YOY KPIs to be achieved…

let them file IPO, we can buy their shares and in AGM meeting we can ask all questions…

4 Likes

This could technically be be implemented by repurposing the dedicated reverse switch into a pass switched when the vehicle is in motion.

But I am not sure on the usability aspects of repurposing the switch

3 Likes

Lol, like they were gonna repurpose the reverse switch to cruise control switch when in motion? Seems a good idea but again sucks for old switchgear users with no backwards compatibility

I had to replace my killswitch which broke a few months after I got my vehicle (and had to pay for it). Looking at the mechanism, it might be possible to design a switch with a springy actuator when it goes backwards?

3 Likes

Absolutely not. Imagine standing in a traffic, you see a person coming too close, but you want to flash the pass lights. So you press the park assist 3 times, the next thing you know is you have engaged park assist. With now 450S loosing speakers there is no sound to alert one. And when traffic moves one would go in reverse.

The only proper solution would be to integrate the pass function in the high/low switch like now its commonly found in ICE scooters.

2 Likes

And the specs sheet still has TFT display for Rizta Z 2.9 and 3.6 keh spec

Nah he is the scapegoat. It’s the board meeting which is responsible for this.

6 Likes