ATHER 450x failed it's promised mileage

Hi, Thatā€™s sounds insane how can you optimize 22kws in warp mode maintainig warp mode ?

1 Like

I got scooter in July 2022 and hardly used. I was away for 6 months. Now scooter charges maximum 85 KMs. I brought to the knowledge of Ather dealer and other agencies through Twitter etc. If it is common problem it should be rectified. The battery warranty is 3 years. Loss is 3 kms per day. No fun of having such product.

1 Like

If you are not using a battery product for few month the battery charging will degrade. Hope Ather address your issue.

I have Ather 450x 2.9kwh. Two week completed and today i checked real rangeā€¦the charge was 95%.and till 1% i drove, and got 60km range with mix mode of riding , i n high way top speed reached 90kmā€¦ my feed back to Ather is with 2.9 kwh we cant get 90km , seat is skiddy, seat ahould be flattered, and to maintain the continuouse throttling is required in all mode , say in 90 if we reduce throttle the speed comes down drastically this may be due regen which is waste. We cant get 1km with regen . Auther need to see this sudden drastic speed reduction when mode changed. Range is not good in 2.9kwh .

Range of 90KM is in ECO mode and not in mixed modes with top speed of 90. To get 90 km you need to maintain a speed of 40KMPH you can do the same 40KMPh in wrap also still can achieve 90 or even more.

Let me try this warp mode with 40km speed and update .

Instead of Warp try Sports. I get 105-110 km on my Gen 2 Series 1 every time even after 2.5 years.

1 Like

Disagree as warp is good to get more range as motor isnā€™t limited by software so you can get more range in warp than any other modes. Just depends on your riding style. Try riding in 45-50kmph and see the magic. Mine is series 1 using warp since 2 years

With 100% chage ,the projected range is showing as 80km . Then surely will not get more than 80km. I belive with 450x 2.9kwh, will give max up to 80 what ever smart drive, may be 3.7kwh model can give upto 100km max. Let me try with sport and ride.

3.7KW shows 105 in Gen3 and 110 in Gen 4. But people have gone beyond it. People have even completed 150 +

Yes I have Gen 3 which shows 105kms and recently bought Gen 4 which is showing 110kms , in my Gen 3 I have clocked 118kms on a single charge in all sports mode with last 20+kms with pillion , will try how much can I pull with my new HR variant

The problem is thereā€™s no customer care service numbers or email id for Ather Energy. You can go to Twitter and write your complaints may not receive proper responses.

I have 450X 3.7 (non pro) model. Iā€™m only getting 70-80km max. Disappointed with Ather and with non pro model, there is no way of knowing range or consumption information

Actually 85km is very bad range for ev now a days petrol scooters also give more mileage except their cost of running is high but I think you should upgrade to Apex if possible as bigger battery will help you my runing is 60km daily still I get 30 35% battery left using sports and Eco sometimes wraps so yes 3.7kw battery really gives good backup and I live in Village areas bad roads are also there so yes still it gives good mileage I get 90 range on Sports easily . I think upgrade can fix I know rates are very high but if you really facing the issue then this is only the option or wait for Yamaha Facino launch its gona be hybrid 2 wheeler it can fix your all issue

1 Like

My Best is

Ather 450x Gen 2 - 139.4 KMs

Ather 450x Gen 3 - 176.2 KMs

On Single Charge :zap:

2 Likes

No. Itā€™s your fault :joy: Ensure the whatt consumption should not be more than 30 for 1 person riding and for 2 persons 33wh/km is max. If you cross the number, the range will be lowered.

Average for Good Range is

29-33 wh/km

Wowz Man :imp::clap: