Worst purchase experience & support

Buying a vehicle for daughter is a very happy experience and you guys are the best in spoiling and making it as painful as possible.

I have booked 450x order no 61407 and made full payment on 28th December for the vehicle, insurance & support/data. To keep it simple, I opted for the default option of Edelweiss Insurance for which Ather has tieup.

Still Edelweiss Insurance have not issued the insurance and my registration process is struck. In spite of multiple calls to Ather & Edelweiss support and visits to Ather Indiranager showroom, there is no progress.

Today after 3 days Edelweiss Insurance says they will check and get back by 5th January. Will you pay interest for the delay?

More than that, I have to travel to meet my father who is ill and struck in Bangalore to complete the RTO formalities for which there is no commitment from Ather.

Ather is the most expensive scooter sold in India and we put the trust on startup that they will be very proactive and provide best support. Before buying the vehicle itself this is the high handed attitude I am facing and worst support. I am really worried how the ownership experience is going to be.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Booking experience