🎵 What are you listening to? [Spotify Playlist]

Hey folks,

A lot of us listen to music while riding or driving across town, and would have several playlists. This started off by trying to find unique tastes and discover tunes that our internal teams are listening to. :smiley:

So here’s a fun experiment, let’s build out a common playlist, and find some new tunes along the way.

Got more ideas for playlists based on themes for Ather Owners, share them below!

(Pls be nice to the playlist)

12 Likes

@abhishek.balaji superb collection. Thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Yaay! Do add your favorite ones! Keeping out Electric Piya was probably the best decision

2 Likes

What a playlist! Love it. Can we add to it?

Whats the theme we’re going with?

Absolutely! It’s not a solid theme as of now, but these are some of the songs that you’d listen to when you need a mid-day reboot :smiley:

1 Like

up and down rollercoaster :musical_note:

1 Like

This one lightens up the mood

Ninna Gungalli

1 Like

I don’t know how to feel about this :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I would want to add the Wheeee sound to this playlist. That’s what I listen to (and enjoy) when I ride my Ather.

10 Likes

Wouldn’t listen to music while riding. Blr roads are war zones​:grin::wink: But I’d like to share my SoundCloud playlist(actually likes)

1 Like

Aaand we’ve got some new playlists. Whether you’re one of the lucky ones who get to ride around the city, or you’re stuck at home, we hope these tunes can keep your company, depending on your mood!

Go Slow with Eco:

Along for the Ride:

Warp it:

2 Likes

GTA V might get real

2 Likes

Do u play gta 5

1 Like

Yes all the time

I too play gta 5 and I love those graphics I still have vice city and San Andreas but gta 5 is like :heart:

1 Like

This is the reason GTA V is still loved by many even after 7 years of launch there will never be a better AAA game and story put together like GTA V

2 Likes

Yeah like gta 5 is like a top end game like ather 450x many scooters come and go but still the old 450 is like a high end machine till now no petrol scooter has that much pick up which we get in sports mode

1 Like