WarpThrough ft. Hoezaay

Is this confirmed? I really want Theft and Tow feature on my Gen 3.1.

This is what I understood from this post.

1 Like

@smridhi.kalati can you please confirm this? We demand some clarity

1 Like

Under Theft and Tow Detection there is no mention of existing 450x scooters.

1 Like

Consider it isn’t coming.

Theft and Tow was in fact working (w/o the indicator sounds) for a while with a particular build, on a lot of Gen 3s. But yeah, you are right about it being not mentioned there.

Check this

2 Likes

That 20 min presentation could have been a 5 min teaser. :joy::joy::joy:

I don’t know if anyone else noticed but the new 450S has a redesigned mud flap hope that’s available for others to swap if works well.

1 Like

Yeah I had the anti theft indicators working on my scooter as well. Don’t worry, I’m confident most of these features will come down to Gen2 as well. It’s just that they’re not promising anything cause it might not be ready yet. Now hope they do another event and announce a new Atherstack version asap! :grin:

1 Like

Oh cool! Then they should be able to push the feature along with sound for existing scooters. I got my 450x 10 days back, still on Atherstack 11.5.6-202324, awaiting the update.

I am now pretty sure this part of the new 450X. If you see the video clearly where they talk about The Bengaluru Button i.e. the horn…they showed the new joystick and other buttons part of the 450x. The 450 S has only the reverse button. That UI was the 450x dash and not 450 S. Also going by specs I personally feel that button i showed is part of the new 450x. But again the question arises that how will the older ones get it?

But Ather being Ather, clearly knows the Art of Surprising its users. So :crossed_fingers:. Let’s hope for the best (including Gen 2 users like myself)

2 Likes

New mudflap

1 Like

Mudflap new vala laaye bhi toh jab monsoon khtm hogya tab​:skull::skull:

2 Likes

Hi @tarun , so you have not Mentioned anything about gen 3 in the key note. Are the previous series of gen 3 are going get retrofit of the new button layouts ? More over are we going to support for updation to the specs ?

Nope

1 Like

So what’s the update on why they can’t push Regen? It’s obviously not a software issue…

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji and @tarun are the best person for this question.

2 Likes

@ryan/@sripriya.nellore can you shed some light on why and if ESS as well as coasting regen is backward compatible or not?

3 Likes

Coasting regen isn’t backward compatible. It requires regulatory approvals for hardware changes and as this feature involve some changes, it is not coming to older models.

ESS will come as an update to all the versions later.