Waiting period is more

When I book Ather 450x waiting period show 2 months in there office Web site. And now they sey it’s take 6 months waiting period. For delivery 450x

2 Likes

Sometimes it happens. Ather has closed their dealership and now a company owned Experience centre is getting replaced with. Trust us it will have better experience than dealership but transition might cause delays, but it will be worth it.

1 Like

I thought it was non reply updates bot,how did you start conversation on whatsapp? :joy:

2 Likes

i visited bandra showroom 2 weeks ago they said nerul popup is closing and 2 new showroom/popup are opening in malad and maybe vashi but no mention of experince store moving from bandra but he said I might get my delivery from thane(booked on april 8 still no updates they keep saying wait 4 months)

2 Likes

I think he’s not a bot. I had directly asked once.

Actually the whatsapp chat replies immediately for your problem. I use whatsapp chat more, rather than the quick help section in the app but if everybody started texting on whatsapp then it will be a problem to the whatsapp person to reply to every person.

Actually i got a message from Ather after my 1st service. The message was to rate the service. That’s how i started chatting in whatsapp :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

GOA NEEDS A BETTER DEAL.

Any update if the Goa Dealership will be taken over by Ather. There are many Ather 450x bikes zooming around in South Goa. If Ather ENERGY is planning to come to Goa, please consider having a company experience centre in South Goa. Since the present dealership is on the North side of the State Capital, Ather Grid has spread well in North of Goa and the Ather Grid will have a more balanced spread in South Goa if the company locates Ather Experience Centre around Margao/Navelim.

@tarun , @abhishek.balaji

1 Like

Most unlikely, only if the dealer pulls back and Ather sees that sales is good then they might put up the Experience centre.

2 Likes

there is only one Ather showroom for the whole state of goa and the daily avg of booking the bike 4 to 5 bikes in a day which is a lot, so the waiting time increased, I booked a 450x 3 days ago. The salesperson told me that I’d get my bike in 45 days and now they are saying that I have to wait for 3 months. To be honest, I can’t wait for so long, so it will be a lot better if Ather expands their service in Goa that’s a request … Secondly, there is only one grid for south goa which sounds like a joke and that grid is always busy, I stay in ponda so I have to travel almost 20kms to charge the bike

4 Likes

just 3 months? you are lucky we have to wait 5-6 months in mumbai.Also Ather dispatches equal amount of scooter per state so number of showrooms doesnt matter

2 Likes

Any updates? Im from Goa too,I booked mine last week, and they said 3 months for me too. I’m actually disappointed that it’s so late, i was really excited about getting my Ather, at this rate im not even sure I’ll get it in 2-3 months. I lost all my hype.

1 Like

I bet having an EC in margao will significantly boost sales, as a lot of people in the south aren’t even aware about Ather. Even recently they organized a test ride drive in margao because it’s the sweet spot for South people.

2 Likes