Upgrade 450

Hi, When upgrade program will start which was announced in Ather event… We got main by Jun, till now no updates…

3 Likes

Yes please let me know if someone has any info about the upgrade programe please as i have checked with the Ather helpline customer care number they have told that there is no longer upgrade plan available for 450 vehicles.

2 Likes

In mail they told by Jun, But till now there is now update… I dont want 450 Lot of problems…

3 Likes

Hi, Did anyone got any updates on 450 upgrade options? Ather had mentioned it will start in June and we are already mid June but still no update.

2 Likes

In one weekly open house, Tarun told after Aug only it will not happen soon then that…?

When is this even happening? False promises or is this being just rubbed off!! Tired of reaching out for repeated updates.

1 Like

I think it will not happen, just an eyewash during Ather launch. One more false promise!

2 Likes

Based on the conversations with CC there was no clear timelines. They just asked to wait and they would respond (they didn’t). Even checked with Ather experience Center and no one had an idea on this so clearly the customer representatives are themselves not informed on any progress. They seemed blank when I asked and I had to show them the promises made in the event. I believe it’s not happening :slight_smile:
Let’s be happy with the free grid and smart functions for OG customers.

But considering there is an open thread did anyone get any communications?

6 Likes

Fake promise

1 Like