Updates and new features

Got for me too.

2nd day and I get an OTA update. Great new feeling, but no changes can be noticed except the indicators turn off when needed.

Same here!

Did not see any difference… Was expecting ECO mode though to be enabled in this build :))

1 Like

??? Eco is called Ride from this update. Did not follow what you were expecting though!

He meant this:

2 Likes

I noticed that the navigation is now prompting updates to the route if I deviate. Did not see that prompt earlier

Yes

That’s wonderful!

I was getting off route update before this update. I was getting propmt again and again have to see if this been resolved. Its difficult to find changes untill @Ather.Team announce it.

oh… ok, sure. thanks.

I would like to see couple of features.

1. I would love to see the system logs.
  2. Power units consumed during my last charge.
  3. Option to switch navigation to normal speedometer mode using double push power button.

Saadmanna

9 Likes

Would also like to suggest the dashboard screen to have darker color background during night so that it doesn’t distract while driving plus it could save some battery power during usage.

2 Likes

I tried REGENERATIVE breaking today, Little confusing yet to get hang of it.

It will be great to see some status on dashboard, when regen is active.

Ather_owner please upvote/like and let me know your inputs.

7 Likes

I feel this should also switch on break lights when regen is active,

I’ve been using Regen every ride. It’s great when you have a stretch of road in front of you and you’re slowing down. Also works on wide turns when you don’t want to slow down too much but just enough to make the turn and then get back to speed. Or on certain humps that you can smoothly ride over at around 20kmph.
But, you should use Regen safely. Always plan your use of Regen because you cannot depend on it to slow down in time for something unexpected. Always keep left hand on the brakes.

1 Like

I agree. The Regen feels like it slows down faster when you’re at around 30-40kmph Vs when you slow down from 60-70kmph. So having it switch on brake lights would be useful.

2 Likes

Exactly… since right hand is sometimes busy in regen if someone ahead of u uses sudden strong brakes it if only the left brake which comes to the rescue. I faced this situation today which was a little scary. But I must say the stability of the vehicle is impressive. Any other scooter would have fallen in this situation. Hats off to the design and validation team.

9 Likes

My Baleno CVT has this display of present mileage as well as balance km on existing fuel and it is pretty accurate… It changes with pattern of driving too… Accuracy percentage is plus minus 2… I have checked it many times and found it accurate enough to trust it.

1 Like

For side stand indicator, Does not required sensor or indicator lights. Whenever user turn on key and press ignition button just display [Ensure to remove stand side messages with seconds 3 - 4 seconds ] to resolve it.

I wish ather team can include this in update soon.

4 Likes

Hi Team,

Here are a few suggestions I had for the next software update. These are features that were not discussed during the owners’ meet (looking forward to those). I’ve split them into two - essential and good to have.

Essential:

• Turn indicator auto cut-off must be disabled at least when the indicator sound is on. Several times the indicator has turned off just before I make a right turn and it’s extremely dangerous as oncoming traffic has no idea that I’m about to turn.

Good to have:

• Pan and zoom map after navigation has started

• Pan and zoom documents

4 Likes

Pan and zoom map its already there…

1 Like