Updates and new features

30 when u r not on vehicle

if ur not 32

Can we have an update on the scooter which can facilitate playing the horn on the scooter remotely using the app to locate it in a parking area?

1 Like

impossible

atleast from what i know

scooter system shuts down when key is turned off and so no access to such features are possible

but while charging system is on and data transfer will happen

also is the reason why we see last sync time

But as I understand OTA updates can still take place with the key removed? Or does it have to be plugged in for that as well?

1 Like

i think it has to be

and not sure if that hardware linked to system

these are good to have stuff

this will not stop u from enjoying the scooter
specially while riding

1 Like

hello Ather gang

break lock was a issue

i just figured out some thing

i know this is not ideal but does the job for me

if anyone had a problem to park the bike on a slanting park area (in my area most of the ATM centers have this kind of parking place)

so here is the pic i have parked on the ramp

so how…

yes I LOVE MY BHARATH

job done

do u really want to do this to your 1.5lac bike

may be

for me yes

just in case if u don’t want to carry on hand

11 Likes

Awesome !!!

1 Like

Actually this is an issue. In my previous office security gate was on slanted place. I need to show my ID card and remove my helmet. While doing this my first gen wego which is not having brake lock will roll back. Again I am buying a first gen without brake lock :):kissing_heart:

2 Likes

u can tie that strap to break lever to engage it quickly, in your scenario

it might look awkward but i wouldn’t hesitate to do that…:sunglasses:

may be this is much secure

is useful both ways

Generic Universal CNC Bike Motorcycle Handlebar Lock Brake Lever Lock Caps-Lock - silver

1 Like

Mine is a first gen Wego and I still face this problem.

2 Likes

Regen

this is one of the things am excited most in EV’s

but this was kept very minimal

most revealed reason is new to user

but have an idea for this

reverse throttle is a good idea but have less regen now (and not so comfortable for longer regen paths)

can i ask @Ather.Team to explore possibilities of having stronger regen (may be 70% at least of full potential) and you can pair an option to engage this by adding to one of the break (there is some gap before physical break pads apply the break - we can stay there) - may be right side lever (front break) as the left one is engaging both breaks - while keeping existing regen (10%) assigned to the throttle which gives rider an option to choose (also this way u have CBS while riding on both the lever’s without cost!)

— may be this is too much for few–

but makes perfect sense for me - need real time options to choose between - instead keeping things constant all the time

this will make ride interesting for many

eagerly looking for an update on this

3 Likes

@Ather.Team @Shreyas I know you guys are so occupied with lot of high priority things.
Out of the box Request: Possible to come up with Ather Logo ed customized Helmets (white with little green color)- reason being, I am pretty sure it will again follow the legacy of simplicity and elegant as Ather vehicle.
Just a thought!

Thanks!
Raghu

4 Likes

Agree and I support.

What if Ather does not want to bring this? Can we (community) go for customized helmets? What do you say?

4 Likes

Its my suggestion to @Ather.Team - I am pretty sure down the lane they will (during payment, added accessories with discounted price, pretty sure people will buy).

I spent a day to figure out an helmet which is not to flashy and matches Ather Vehicle. Couldn’t finalize yet.

Few things I was looking for
Color as mentioned - should match Ather
Flip Open - for convenience
Good to have - built in mic and speaker for hands free and hassle free.

Finally, @rajeshkav I am in for that!

4 Likes

Same dilemma I am facing! Please post links/photos of any helmets which would suit the 450

2 Likes

if it is about matching 450

the ones which are at Ather hanger for test ride are good

i find them cute as well

Hi, I have booked my vehicle and awaiting delivery. I have suggestion if you could implement it in forthcoming batch of vehicle. Advice is to have port in helmet storage place which can be used for battery extension. So that whenever person doesn’t need helmet storage but needs a range, he/she can have a removable battery added. This could be purchased from ather as optional accessory whenever needed or rented. Think about it, it could help quick charging solution too.

5 Likes

Yes I am also want this as like power bank.And it is optional and it have only 5kg light waight .I think also this

1 Like

Shreyas, just as some cars have RDL, would Ather be able to incorporate this feature allowing the user to turn on/off the Headlights?

2 Likes