Updates and new features

thanks for sharing, joined the beta!. lets see how it works and hope there’s a way out if we are facing too many issues.

3 Likes

yes, there is a leave button in the place of join. :slight_smile:

how many rides info is shown in the app? any one tried this? I’m able to see 2 until now.

1 Like

Total 5 ride history…

1 Like

iOS App update is not released yet. Hope it is out soon.

Hey everyone, a new version of the Ather app has been released for both iOS and Android. The iOS update is pending review in the App Store and should be available very soon.
You can find more details about this new version in the OTA updates thread here

1 Like

This is a great update. But still missing the requirement of finding out how many km we actually got for the full charge. It would be great if we another counter which records the actual km we got between charges. Is this planned for a new trip meter?

3 Likes

In ride statistics, you can see the time and distance for every trip you made…

i would like to request to add reflective white paint in rear Ather branding.
so that it is clearly visible.

-Saadmanna

I feel break leavers are low in quality, i had even mentioned it during my test drive.
i saw one broken lever today. if you can get the quality of Vespa Scooter Levers that will be great.

-Saadmanna

Well wait is over :slightly_smiling_face: it just got approved and you should be able to see update for iOS now on your devices now

3 Likes

Got the app update on iOS! Although I am not able to see ride history yet, does it take much time to sync and retrieve that data?

One more funny observation I have is how the projected range on SPORT mode is higher than that in RIDE mode still. I never use RIDE mode but I don’t think that should stop the algorithm from making a calculated guess which should be higher than the projected range in SPORT mode. Is this a known bug @subramanian.g?

1 Like

In my case it different.
Both are same

Hello Everyone!
We are planning a series of How-to-videos. These bunch of videos will help new owners make the best use of their Ather vehicles.
Feel free to share your suggestions here.

Thank you!

8 Likes

Still not able to see my ride from this morning on the ride statistics tab. Is anyone else using the iOS app facing this issue?

h

@Shreyas I am facing the same issue @samitbanerji is facing. No ride updates in the IOS App.

Talked to Sahil at customer support. He told me he should be able to provide a solution by EOD.

1 Like

Mine took a day or two to sync. And ride stats for any ride seem to be delayed by half a day or so.

1 Like

are you using the iOS app too? The update came out yesterday evening only for iOS. My ride from this morning has not synced yet. So ride statistics is still blank asking me to take my first ride. I tried the shutdown procedure once as suggested by Sahil from Ather but even that did not help.

1 Like

Usvally for me it sync with in half an hour most of the time.

2 Likes