Updates and new features

The software update should be PULL instead of PUSH … I tried standing outside where the scooter is connected with good signal but no luck … It is absurd to wait outside on the scooter and hoping the next deploy PUSH somehow coincides.

Also what is the point of OTA update button if it does not even check the version on the scooter and the latest update available and notifies the customer.

I made a joke out of myself in my apartment now :laughing:

4 Likes

Haha! I did the same yesterday evening, gave up and went to bed. On my way to work today, it had automatically downloaded the update, so I stopped by the Ather Experience center to plug in the charger and complete the update.

4 Likes

Yep… Sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey sheryas

I updated the update , charged it 100%

1. Earlier I was getting Eco mode 81 to 82 where as now it is come down to 66

is it possible for me to go back to old update…?

mileage got dropped Bec of new update

kindly revert

thx
vehicle num ka51hf9840

1 Like

Check point 2. Under Range Estimation.

1 Like

Agree that the installation of the update was smooth.
However, in my case the Battery was under 40% when i manually initiated the upgrade installation. It said that the installation would automatically start when the battery charge would reach 40%, which it promptly did.
But, post the installation, i too was assuming that the charging would continue, but it didnot :frowning:
i had to notice this in the app and later had to go and turn the key on and off for the charging to resume.
BTW, i am not on the Pod but i use the cable to charge… not sure if this charging resumption is done only in case of Pod users(for whatever reason)

1 Like

@Shreyas

iOS App isn’t getting refreshed with the vehicle data post upgrade to lastest version since yesterday.

Tried reinstalling the App but no luck

1 Like

This happened to me when I had parked my 450 in the basement at work where there was no network. So the vehicle had lost connectivity before it was switched off and thus the last known status was just like it shows for you, like the vehicle is still in motion but out of sync. But once my 450 was back on network it synced up just fine. I am guessing its not the same case for you?

2 Likes

Nope … I took a ride and was out for almost 30 min today so the data should be in sync …the App still isn’t though

1 Like

Okay, did you try to do a hard reset of the scooter’s subsytems by pressing both the brakes and the ignition switch together? I use the iOS app too and have no issues thus far.

1 Like

Will give it a shot in a while … thanks!

Whare is day count KM’s
Not added any theams
On the raiding no OOD
GPS problem not fixed
Add one more mode that limit speed 40kms i.e. Echo
Constant display of destination, distance ant time to reach destination in all screens
And more…

1 Like

When the app update will realise

Somehow I’m not convinced about this new flat lined range and it is giving me more range anxiety than before. Earlier the range displayed would be 74-75kms in eco and 59-60 in normal. I would even travel that much distance in actual without any issues. I happily used to switch to Normal or Eco as and when I wished.
My 2 way journey to office is 55kms. But now since it shows only 65kms (55 in sport) and after travelling the first 27 kms today morning, it came down to 38 kms (29 in sport). During the return journey I am worried about switching to Sport mode, I’m worried if I’d be reaching back home or not! Although i might make it, this anxiety is something I didn’t want

5 Likes

I agree with you completely. Now i am ending up in charging every alternate day. My daily commute is around 25 KM.Earlier i used to charge once in 3 days. In Eco, i used to get 90 KM. Now After every charge, it is set to 65 KM.
Eco mode is much better.

2 Likes

“If the rider demands hard acceleration and braking which in result affects the range of the scooter then the UI alerts the rider in real-time.

Suggestion/Expectation:
Can we have something for “ReGen” on the same line - UI alerts in real time.
Just wanted to get a feel how effective it is and what’s the productivity out of it.

1 Like

@Shreyas, there is an issue in the Ather app (Android) because of which it does not support a password with a “#”. It works fine on your website but when I enter it on the app, I get the error message “null is not an object (evaluating ‘e.id’)”. I changed the password to something without “#” and I was able to login. I reported the issue to the Ather customer care but I have not got a proper response yet (and hence I tried to change the password). I hope you would get this fixed.

3 Likes

I am still waiting for the update to show up for mine, is there any minimum time or Kms required before the update is sent ?

1 Like

Same here…I am also waiting…I had a talk with a guy in Ather (same office advantage :slight_smile: ) …he told it will roll out for us in couple of days…I am not in a hurry…let it come in it’s pace…:grinning:

1 Like