Update on FAME II guidelines and chargers

I think so too. I was charged 20,000 for 450x software pack something. But charger was billed at 0.01 (10,000 something and then discounted) so i guess nothing for me right?

2 Likes

I was charged ₹5.4k for dot charger(unit price is 10.5k ,discounted price is 5.4k)

4 Likes

Nope, no refund if you did not pay in the 1st place

6 Likes

From a legal standpoint if what you paid didn’t cross 1.5L that means the sale met compliance so they’re not liable. However the more interesting thing in the current ruling is that the government also wants to recoup subsidy issued for (end user) unusable battery capacity so we’ll have to wait and see.

I think we should get all answers officially within a week or two, because they don’t have much time to meet compliance and then go for a final hearing in june.

7 Likes

10.5 for dot ! I was charger 19K for dot charger

8 Likes

Is this authentic any proof for this statement @deandhruv Mr is this statement official is it or just assumptions??? Mr about 1st place n 2nd place??

8 Likes

U are eligible for 19975 refund sir

5 Likes

Your statement makes no sense, the 2nd user did not claim the Fame subsidy, how on the earth will he be eligible for charger money if he didn’t even own the company any money?. The seller who actually sold maybe, just maybe have the right to claim the charger amount.

Since Ather never sold to the 2nd hand user any charger with the scooter they will not reimburse the same

And which CC is this that is so elegant to you that is constantly providing you providing this information to you. Do provide the details.

13 Likes

Found this on Insta

3 Likes

Same breakdown, tho bought it in November ‘22 thinking about getting the Ather dot already have a portable charger but lugging it out of the door each time feels like a hassle.how’s your experience regarding the wall mounted dot?

3 Likes

I have installed it in my parking space so no issues until now.

2 Likes

Warning +1, don’t make fun of other Forum users. Your account will get withhold. As i said in my previous post need official confirmation for everything if you can’t provide proof no need to nag.

The official wording needs to come from Directly from Ather. Or trusted news sources.

7 Likes

Idk how the cost of charger varies from customer to customer!

6 Likes

Also look at the performance upgrage price.

2 Likes

Is this for gen2 or gen3 ? Because in my invoice too the price of portable charger is 19975.

3 Likes

I did not comment on your comment. Please check whom you are addressing before replying.

How will Ather reimburse the charger cost when the end user had to pay less than ₹1 for the charger. Please use some logic.

3 Likes

I own a gen 2 450x.

3 Likes

Pls follow the statement of parveen power light as u mentioned n shared by your self 8 hrs back pls do recheck it sir as data are genuine sources released official is it before giving i think so n might be statements from parveen singh or is he as news journalist is it?? Any links for this he has to justify his statements Please read what parveen said

1 Like

Check ur invoice billed amount for the charger sir

4 Likes

Is your Ather gen3 or gen2 ? Mine is gen 2.

3 Likes