Update on FAME II guidelines and chargers

There’s still no update on the charger refund. Can you please update us?

3 Likes

This question is already being asked in many other threads. This question is irrelevant in this thread. Please move this question to where it’s relevant

6 Likes

There are forum rules. And, by flooding it, you will only make it inconvenient for other forum users

8 Likes

The forum does not operate like social media, fortunately or unfortunately. The users of this forum have always had to (and choose to) abide by rules to maintain decorum and keep it user friendly. Let’s stick to it please.

1 Like

Spamming on each thread won’t help as forum is here to share knowledge and to report or get updates contact customer service.

2 Likes

“What this means for you?”

Sorry you retroactively no longer qualify for the mandated full charger refund, as the government has changed the incentives, we will go for an appeal or petition. But hey get your relatives or friends to buy in.:rofl:

1 Like

I don’t understand, the FAME-II subsidy did not make Ather a better scooter, just a bit more affordable.

It remains just as good at what it does, even if the muft ki revdi is not as sweet as before

I would have no reservations in recommending that anyone looking for a fun to ride, performance oriented scooter get it over say a Ntorq or any of the other EVs.

4 Likes

Who said anything about it being a good or bad scooter. I love it, it has its issues but I still like it.

Without going into great details, let me just say, It’s what they’re choosing to do as a corporate entity that brothers me.

2 Likes

Any update on when will we receive email for eligibility?

3 Likes

Very interesting. What is this implied additional information “great detail” you claim to have. The company was not giving away money before, they are not now. Anything else ? Specifically what are they doing as a corporate entity that bothers you.

In other news, Indian Ocean contains water. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Mere ko ek hi Bill diya hai usme charger individual bill nahi hai 3 Feb ko maine bike purchase kiya tha . Mere charger ka paisa return ho kya.

1 Like

It means all the Ather vechicles invoiced before apr 2023 are eligible for refund? What are the steps for the refund process.

1 Like

@narinas1708 Ather will reach out to you regarding the refund as quoted above from the OP.

2 Likes

We are all even though trying to Justify Ather and telling others that the process will start in a couple of weeks but a couple of weeks have already passed and no word on when they are actually gonna start, But the competition had already started the process and collected all the user information with their account details. And yet Ather is waiting.

10 Likes

Well, that’s true I guess. Other than contacting CC what else can we do?

6 Likes

@power_light2000 true every ev company are contacting there customer with all details i have several messages from my colleague of ola and iqube.

2 Likes

Still no update what are you guys doing?

1 Like

Check their Instagram they’re busy watching ipl

7 Likes

4 Likes